Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Super Spectacular 10K Post

Comments

• Mad_Son said:

Lol nothing says dignity and progressivism like blowing Swaye in the front seat of your Hilary-stickered Prius.

Hillary has nothing to do with progressiveness or dignity. She is just another get a head at all costs politician who would run on whichever ticket she thought gave her the bet chance to win.
    Point.

You.
    Gladstone
  • Swaye said:

Forgot to mention, she also brought a 12 pack.

Yep. Hot. Hard body. Tattoos. Artsy. Likes Motorhead. Likes giving head. Gets oily. Brings beer. What's not to like?

Fucking awesome.
    SwayeGrundleStiltzkin
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Posts: 626
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    Four nights and only one gram of blow?
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,877
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Do you think people who work at Orkin are made of money?
    SarkinghamTurdBuffer
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Posts: 626
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    how much is a gram in DC?
  • whlinderwhlinder Posts: 1,399
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Fuck Patsy Cline, Swaye is Winchester's most famous resident
    Swaye
  • AEBAEB Posts: 1,781
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    perspective.

People can learn a lot about the interwebs reading this post.
    Swaye
  • section_332section_332 Posts: 2,385
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited March 2016
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 18,405
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Do you think people who work at Orkin are made of money?
    REAL Cokeheads find a way!
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiSwayeDooglesTurdBuffer
  • AlexisAlexis Posts: 1,268
    You know, if I was a chick (or a good looking gay), had more tattoos than I actually have, still had my old Orkin shirt from when I worked on the Eastside in the 90s, and wasn't raised to believe all Red Men were dirty filthy animals......I would totally do Swaye. You are by far the best thing on this shit hole. (Other than Race Bannon's crazy photos and Dennis Deyoung yelling at those damn kids.)
    SwayeFire_Marshall_BilldncCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Posts: 6,575
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Yep. Hot. Hard body. Tattoos. Artsy. Likes Motorhead. Likes giving head. Gets oily. Brings beer. What's not to like?

Voted down.

You know why.
    SwayeCFetters_Nacho_Lover
    HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

Voted down.

You know why.
    Technically, pics of her do exist on this site.
    GrundleStiltzkin
    Alexis said:

You know, if I was a chick (or a good looking gay), had more tattoos than I actually have, still had my old Orkin shirt from when I worked on the Eastside in the 90s, and wasn't raised to believe all Red Men were dirty filthy animals......I would totally do Swaye. You are by far the best thing on this shit hole. (Other than Race Bannon's crazy photos and Dennis Deyoung yelling at those damn kids.)

Wanna scissor anyway?
    Alexis

Varies wildly. I get my shit in Winchester, but 80-120 depending on purity is pretty standard. @CollegeDoog could probably give us a heat map with relative prices in all the main districts and suburbs. He has this shit dialed in. I just pay what the hookup in my trailer park charges. Sometimes he gives me freebies because I give him hamburgers when grilling.
    Dooglesseatownfunk
  • Swaye said:

Lol nothing says dignity and progressivism like blowing Swaye in the front seat of your Hilary-stickered Prius.

At one point in the night after she told me she was worked for a Congressman and had majored in Political Science at Wesleyan (Jesus I was rainbow coalition slumming) I told her I had voted for Bob Dole. She said "who?" She deserved a tonsil slam.
    A good friend of mine went to Wesleyan. Despite it being a liberal's wet dream, I was pretty impressed when he told me about some event they have for freshman there. Campus security cares less about drugs so much so they had a sanctioned event where all the freshman crammed into some building and smoked out all night long. I almost dropped out of UW to enroll but figured my room was generally hazed so why bother.
    SwayeGladstone
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 24,896
    Butler Cabin Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    Swaye said:

Varies wildly. I get my shit in Winchester, but 80-120 depending on purity is pretty standard. @CollegeDoog could probably give us a heat map with relative prices in all the main districts and suburbs. He has this shit dialed in. I just pay what the hookup in my trailer park charges. Sometimes he gives me freebies because I give him hamburgers when grilling.
    That's too much money man. Legalize!
    Swaye
  • Swaye said:

At one point in the night after she told me she was worked for a Congressman and had majored in Political Science at Wesleyan (Jesus I was rainbow coalition slumming) I told her I had voted for Bob Dole. She said "who?" She deserved a tonsil slam.
    A good friend of mine went to Wesleyan. Despite it being a liberal's wet dream, I was pretty impressed when he told me about some event they have for freshman there. Campus security cares less about drugs so much so they had a sanctioned event where all the freshman crammed into some building and smoked out all night long. I almost dropped out of UW to enroll but figured my room was generally hazed so why bother.
    Very cool story bro.
  • AlexisAlexis Posts: 1,268
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

Wanna scissor anyway?
    Ummm....Yes. yes, I think I would.
    Swaye
  • dfleadflea Posts: 2,339
    edited March 2016
    I don't know why I read anybody else's posts.

There is the best poaster - and there's the rest of you fuckin' losers - and that group includes me - so fuck off to anyone who was going to start sniveling like a fuckin' whiny kid over that comment.

Don't slow down, Orkin Man. Keep burning wagons, and blowing lines off hookers' asses. Haul your ass out to the west coast and let's go catch fish and get shitty some day.

SwayePurpleJRaceBannonSpoonieLuv
    @dflea If I ever come back out that way we will for sure go do some fishing. Make sure I don't drowned from falling into the river drunk.
    PurpleJdflea