Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Pup warned twice...

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Posts: 28,830
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    dhdawg said:

We are going to be shit next year.

wrong. we return everyone on offense but ross. We're still a 9-10 win team
    9-10 wins is shit in THIS economy
    TierbsHsotBoobsTurdBuffer
  • Tommy, Baabs, heres your chance at the higher discussion board. What do you think? Care to inject something? Oh I know you do tom, but Shit-Shane would have to approve, and from what ive noticed he's not the sharing type.
    backthepack
  • whuggywhuggy Posts: 807
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Tommy, Baabs, heres your chance at the higher discussion board. What do you think? Care to inject something? Oh I know you do tom, but Shit-Shane would have to approve, and from what ive noticed he's not the sharing type.

Beat ASU, WSU, and either Colorado or Utah and UW goes to the CFP.

If UW can't do that, it's time to fire some motherfuckers.
    Yep. Committee wants conference champs.
    They are fighting to look legitimate. Leave out conference
    champs then people will start screaming for a final 8.
    Committee won't want to go to 8 because that would eliminate discussion
    which is good for the game.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 18,405
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited November 2016
    Just a shit game. Got beat up front. Horrible game from Browning. No pass rush. Horrible coverage by the LB's and safeties.

John Ross played well. Same for Budda. The rest of the guys were shit. Trey Adams (who I love) was getting fucking destroyed by Gustin all game long.
    haiebackthepack
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,482
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees

UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

I called this game after the 2nd series. Actually before kickoff...

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • UW a year away... Da r nold this year. Any HH deuche think SC isnt the best team in this conference right now? Cant say I didnt tell you dipshits prior to kickoff. Btw, browning has been upstaged from snap 1. Indecisive, unable to pull the trigger, on heels...Browning a year away too. Darnold big time right now.

The defense has been championship quality all game. Give them props. Smith, browning and the offense gets the blame.

I called this game after the 2nd series. Actually before kickoff...

Bump
    PurpleBazeWeakarmCobraGrundleStiltzkin