Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Marquis Spiker, 5* 2018 WR, Murrietta (Valley), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 860
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Marquis spiker had 13 catches for 284 yards and 4 td in Murrieta valley's 59-56 upset win.

Could have used him last night
    Wouldn't have mattered with Browning at QB.
    John Ross disagrees
    Only one John Ross in all of football. Any Pac-12 QB would have looked good throwing to him.
    Is that the John Ross on Defense or WR?
    This guy looks pretty fucking polished at receiver
    He's playing against fucking high school competition. You seriously can't be comparing the impact John Ross had last season to a kid who hasn't played a down of college football. If you are you're a fucking idiot.
    backthepack
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Posts: 2,831
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited November 12
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Marquis spiker had 13 catches for 284 yards and 4 td in Murrieta valley's 59-56 upset win.

Could have used him last night
    Wouldn't have mattered with Browning at QB.
    John Ross disagrees
    Only one John Ross in all of football. Any Pac-12 QB would have looked good throwing to him.
    Is that the John Ross on Defense or WR?
    This guy looks pretty fucking polished at receiver
    He's playing against fucking high school competition. You seriously can't be comparing the impact John Ross had last season to a kid who hasn't played a down of college football. If you are you're a fucking idiot.
    So was Reggie Williams, and every other true frosh receiver that made an impact
    Point I'm making is I refuse to give browning a pass on sucking ass because his beloved John Ross is no longer on the team.
    He had an amazing year yes, but I don't think Jakes downfall is attributed to him not having Ross as much as he just sucks at throwing down field with his noodle arm and holds onto the ball too long
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackguntloveBallzDeep
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 4,173
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Since when is spiker a five star?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Posts: 396
    250 Answers 250 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments

"Not that it matters but for those who give a shit about this, Biggins just reported that Spiker will make a huge jump when they redo the rankings, possibly to the #2 WR in the west. The current #2 and #3 WRs are 5 stars"

It's hard

backthepackDennis_DeYoungdncguntloveNeighbor2972

"Not that it matters but for those who give a shit about this, Biggins just reported that Spiker will make a huge jump when they redo the rankings, possibly to the #2 WR in the west. The current #2 and #3 WRs are 5 stars"

It's hard

Lol go back to the pound.
    bananasnblondes
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,082
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Spiker is amazing, but if he is a 5* then Ozzy needs to be 5*. I can't belive I am saying this, but Ozzy is a little more fasttwitch IMO. Yes fuckers, I just said a white player is more fast twich than a black player FML
    backthepackDennis_DeYoungjhfstyle24MrsPetersen
  • dncdnc Posts: 28,830
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

Spiker is amazing, but if he is a 5* then Ozzy needs to be 5*. I can't belive I am saying this, but Ozzy is a little more fasttwitch IMO. Yes fuckers, I just said a white player is more fast twich than a black player FML

Flatbed.gif
    Dennis_DeYoungguntlove
    dnc said:

Flatbed.gif
    ISAFRNC
    Dennis_DeYoungguntloveUWhuskytskeet

I wonder if there has actually ever been a white 5 star WR. Can you search the scout database by racial demographics?
    This.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Posts: 162
    500 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Chase Cota has a 5th star for a hot second. White guys can’t catch a break these days.
    backthepack
  • Kooper Kuopp was a 1.5*
    huskyhooliganguntlovebackthepack
  • Kooper Kuopp was a 1.5*

Koop, Russ IIII and Penis. Not even the kid with shit in his pants could fuck that up. I see that threesome in my dreams before nocturnal emissions. Messy but true.

Oh, by the way, Jake Browning sucks.
    backthepack
  • BreadBread Posts: 777
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    dnc said:
    Remember what happened when we gotCalifornia record holder for career Td passes?
    jhfstyle24backthepackAZDuck