Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

245678

Comments

  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Posts: 2,831
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited April 6

    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

    Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
    Nurplebackthepack
  • NurpleNurple Posts: 330
    250 Answers 250 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments

    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

    Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
    Nice resume at least his punch off the line will be solid.
  • HFNYHFNY Posts: 3,034
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Hope they get him in the fold. The coaching staff will give him some things to work on his senior year and then they can try him at multiple spots at the beginning of his RS year to see what the best fit is.

    Besides, this class doesn't need another QB or WR.
  • priapismpriapism Posts: 2,037
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.
    SourcesWeakarmCobraDennis_DeYoungbackthepackBallzDeepNeGgaPlEaSe
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Posts: 2,894
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Huff looks like a fucking geek
    biak1
  • HFNYHFNY Posts: 3,034
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.
    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,878
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

    HFNY said:

    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.

    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

    Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
    NeGgaPlEaSeYellowSnowbackthepackdflea
  • dfleadflea Posts: 2,339
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

    HFNY said:

    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.

    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

    Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
    Fix the wigwam while you're at it.


    We're all a bunch of lame ass motherfuckers.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 3,009
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    I'll be down in Fife on Monday and right by the high school. Should I wait for him to leave school and bark like a DAWG when I see him?

    The police station is across the freeway.

    We were painting the jail and I asked my lead if he needed an address to get there. He just smiled and said "I've been there before". The chief got a good laugh out of it
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,082
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I gotz my money on Cryztobal
    NeGgaPlEaSebackthepack
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,329
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

    Fuck Ale. He sucks and is damn near retarded. Andrew Kirkland sucks too. That's another Senior I can't wait to see leave just like Psalm last season. Bainivalu or Wattenberg will start at LG. They're good. Matt James, Jesse Sosebee, John Turner, and Devin Burleson are all worthless too. If this O-line class isn't good we're fucked. If any starter gets injured this season we're fucked.

    Love the aggression out the gate. You will do we here.
    BallzDeepWeakarmCobrabackthepackCokeGreaterThanPepsi
Sign In or Register to comment.