Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

1234568»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Posts: 12,612
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

We got him because he is an athletic 6’7 323 genetic freak. It doesn’t matter how good he is the day he shows up on campus you stupid fucks.

Man, him and Burleson are gonna be so good in 2038.
    This kid is less of a project than burleson.
    No he's not. Burleson is naturally more athletic. He played basketball prior to football and came in as a Tackle. This kid is strictly a Guard and cannot move his feet in pass pro to save his life. Offensive line coaches would say his feet get stuck in the mud. This whole "It's okay he's naturally awkward and unathletic and can't pick up his feet because he's huge and Socha" shit is stupid. He fucking sucks and I'm fucking sick of taking offensive lineman who suck in high school and hoping they don't suck against way better competition in college. If you think Sosebee is bad wait until you see this kid going against speed interior guys in college. We need to take another offensive lineman.
    U need to accept reality. He committed so he UW's problem. Pete not pulling the offer, unless he starts flirting with other schools.
    No! Stop with the Doog bullshit. He fucking sucks! That IS the reality as well. I don't care if he gets his offer pulled or not they need to take another lineman who's better than him! Penei Sewell, Junior Angilau, Jaren Kump, Will Craig, even Joey Ramos. Somebody better than him. IDGAF who it is.
    LIPO ... big guys are the most projectable ... it’s not where they are today ... it’s where they will be 2-3 years from now
    backthepackNeGgaPlEaSe
    BallzDeep said:

All of you bitch and moan when our offensive line sucks and get their asses whooped but when somebody criticizes the coaches for taking a lineman who sucks you turn into a bunch of defensive doog bitches. Do you not see the connection between O-line recruiting and O-line performance? All of you deserve Andrew Kirkland and Jesse Sosebee for your doogishness.

The thought never occurred to me ... perhaps that’s why I was so vocal about Strausser for 2+ years
    backthepackguntlove

BallzDeep said:

All of you bitch and moan when our offensive line sucks and get their asses whooped but when somebody criticizes the coaches for taking a lineman who sucks you turn into a bunch of defensive doog bitches. Do you not see the connection between O-line recruiting and O-line performance? All of you deserve Andrew Kirkland and Jesse Sosebee for your doogishness.

You can't shit on people for being hypocritical when they're not being hypocritical. Ale is a rare human being. 6'7 and 320 doesn't come around often. Also, as shitty as Sosebee is, he's starting in front of guys like Wattenberg, Bainivalu, and Henry Roberts. If you want to shit on the coaches for something, do it for that. But criticizing OL recruiting because they went after rare talents is stupid.
    If they land Ballz Deep, the zero star OG from Shitville Washington, then you can go at them all you want. The rare talent that the Huskies have recruited that could be playing LG isn't. That's all there is to it right now. If, in 3 years, the line still sucks, then you can go at them. Curne, Ale, and Mele is a really good OL class. That's a ton of potential. The Huskies can't just recruit all 5 star tackles like Cade Mays from Knoxville. This is about as good of a class they could have gotten. Take your stupid, unfounded bitching somewhere else.
    Bain’s redshirting ... although I personally think that he could play this year. I’d be SHOCKED if he wasn’t starting next year likely at LG unless Kaleb leaves early (and he hasn’t had a good tape year this year).

I really want to see Wattenberg make a leap here at the end of the year ... Roberts I think we have enough evidence to suggest to not expect much ...

An OL next year L-R on Adams, Bain, Harris, Wattenberg, and McGary next year could be very, very good.
    backthepackguntloveNeighbor2972doogie
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Posts: 113
    100 Comments 100 Up Votes 100 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

You can't shit on people for being hypocritical when they're not being hypocritical. Ale is a rare human being. 6'7 and 320 doesn't come around often. Also, as shitty as Sosebee is, he's starting in front of guys like Wattenberg, Bainivalu, and Henry Roberts. If you want to shit on the coaches for something, do it for that. But criticizing OL recruiting because they went after rare talents is stupid.
    If they land Ballz Deep, the zero star OG from Shitville Washington, then you can go at them all you want. The rare talent that the Huskies have recruited that could be playing LG isn't. That's all there is to it right now. If, in 3 years, the line still sucks, then you can go at them. Curne, Ale, and Mele is a really good OL class. That's a ton of potential. The Huskies can't just recruit all 5 star tackles like Cade Mays from Knoxville. This is about as good of a class they could have gotten. Take your stupid, unfounded bitching somewhere else.
    Bain’s redshirting ... although I personally think that he could play this year. I’d be SHOCKED if he wasn’t starting next year likely at LG unless Kaleb leaves early (and he hasn’t had a good tape year this year).

I really want to see Wattenberg make a leap here at the end of the year ... Roberts I think we have enough evidence to suggest to not expect much ...

An OL next year L-R on Adams, Bain, Harris, Wattenberg, and McGary next year could be very, very good.
    2018 gonna be special!
    guntlove
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,082
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless jake grows a pair over the year. It is not going to matter
    TequilladncrustysavageSourcesYouNeed2ChillNeGgaPlEaSe

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless we get a OC that features play action it’s not going to matter
  • Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless we get a OC random play generator that features play action it’s not going to matter
    FTFY
    MrsPetersenMisterEm
  • SlmdawgSlmdawg Posts: 50
    25 Awesomes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments Name Dropper
    Sounds like he hurt his knee pretty seriously last night. Had to be carted, then was seen later in an aircast and on crutches.
    http://amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article184079666.html
  • TurdBufferTurdBuffer Posts: 3,850
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Slmdawg said:

Sounds like he hurt his knee pretty seriously last night. Had to be carted, then was seen later in an aircast and on crutches.
    http://amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article184079666.html

Fractured Ankle, I heard.
    Dennis_DeYoung