Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Sam Taimani (Vakalahi), 4* 2018 OL/DL, Salt Lake City (East), UT (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Petersen3098Petersen3098 Posts: 338
    250 Answers 100 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments
    edited December 6

We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

I think he's visiting this Friday.
    Taimani himself said it's the 15th for him.

Obviously a commit here would be perfect. I still think we'd be the leader if he waited though
    Oh, 247 hasn't updated it then. Yeah we'll still be the leader but something happened to a certain poly DT last year so I can see why people are anxious.
  • We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

One thing to watch for with early signing day and kids going to the Poly Bowl (like he is around Jan. 20) is that they might sign early and not release it publically, he wants to announce at the game.

So if he doesn’t get announced as an early signee, but there is no rumors of him setting up other visits in January, cook it that he signed with us on Dec. 20th.
    bananasnblondesbackthepackNeighbor2972
  • dncdnc Posts: 29,535
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

One thing to watch for with early signing day and kids going to the Poly Bowl (like he is around Jan. 20) is that they might sign early and not release it publically, he wants to announce at the game.

So if he doesn’t get announced as an early signee, but there is no rumors of him setting up other visits in January, cook it that he signed with us on Dec. 20th.
    You don't think schools will be announcing who signed with them?
    Petersen3098FremontTrollbackthepack
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,165
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

I assumed CP would have a press conference and the university would announce the signees just like a normal signing day...no?
    Petersen3098backthepackdnc
  • dnc said:

You don't think schools will be announcing who signed with them?
    Not if the player explicitly tells them not to I assume. This is the first time there's been 2 signing days so it is unprecedented, but I assume the universities will respect the players wishes. I wonder if Zion might be in the same boat.
    backthepackCokeGreaterThanPepsiNeighbor2972GrundleStiltzkin
  • We just need to nail him down on the 15th, which I think he will do. If he decides to wait it out, like he says he wants to, our chances take a huge hit. We are going all in on him signing in December

I assumed CP would have a press conference and the university would announce the signees just like a normal signing day...no?
    They wouldn’t do it if the kid wants to announce at an event, they have nothing to worry about on their end at that point.
    backthepack
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,191
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    He's committing on his visit
  • He's committing on his visit

hopefully

hopefully
    No he is.
    Petersen3098biak1
  • He's committing on his visit

hopefully
    No he is.
    I'm not subscribed to any premium forums, did you get it from one of those sites?

hopefully
    No he is.
    I'm not subscribed to any premium forums, did you get it from one of those sites?
    No

Wow have some crazy DL recruiting info thats coming in. This is going to be MASSIVE!

Keep working the phones Cunt!
    SonnyShackelford
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,776
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes

Wow have some crazy DL recruiting info thats coming in. This is going to be MASSIVE!

Did you get it from who I think you got it from? I got a text an hour ago...
    backthepackIce_Holmvik
  • Wow have some crazy DL recruiting info thats coming in. This is going to be MASSIVE!

Keep working the phones Cunt!
    I need miss Platinum to weigh in here...
    backthepackRaceBannon
  • whuggywhuggy Posts: 879
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Did you get it from who I think you got it from? I got a text an hour ago...
    An hour ago? Shit I got the text last week.
  • Swaye said:

I wish this guy would commit. I've been stabbing a voodoo hex doll of Malloe for a week solid and my arms are getting tired.

Thank you for your service.
    SwayeEsophagealFeces
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Posts: 13
    10 Comments 25 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Here come the Crystal Balls to UW... Please don't fuck this up malloe
    backthepackGrundleStiltzkinNEsnake12EsophagealFeces