Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Maureese Wren, 3* 2018 LB/WR, Mesquite (Horn), TX (Offered)

12346»

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Posts: 1,279
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

Upon further review I actually wouldn't mind seeing Wren play WR for us. He could be another Black Beast with some development. Our WR core needs more physicality and attitude.

*corps
    *corpse
    That was under Pease.
    Dennis_DeYoungGrundleStiltzkinbackthepackguntlove
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Posts: 1,279
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Good chance we aren't really his leader

I'd say it is a lead pipe lock we aren't his leader. Good solid chance UW doesn't even get the free pub (!!!!) of a hat on the table.
    backthepack
  • dhdawgdhdawg Posts: 11,860
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

Observation: This kid has 8 crystal ballz to UW, but not one of them are from Roof, who has been updating hers constantly in the past few weeks. His twatter has virtually no UW mentions. No interviews that would suggest he's leaning UW.

This could be a case of a bunch of dudes CB'ing him to UW just because others already had... without actually knowing anything. Bandwagon CB'ing (I've seen it happen before). Good chance we aren't really his leader

That's not totally true. I remember an article a couple of weeks ago saying he's looking forward to visiting and that he loved what he saw in our game against Colorado
    backthepackNeighbor2972NeGgaPlEaSe
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,052
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Is it a bad sign that he visiting in January?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 701
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    edited November 9

He said he wasn't going to sign in the early signing period so I wouldn't read into it too much.
    backthepack
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,052
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

He said he wasn't going to sign in the early signing period so I wouldn't read into it too much.
    We need a LB in this class soon
    NeGgaPlEaSe