Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

PM to @MikeDamone (RIP)

Damone was a Big fish in a small pond...until small pond got another big fish...didnt like the new fish-big fish. So he threw a hissy, jumped out the small pond and into an adjacent creek, which ran into a tributary, then out to sea, into another trib and upriver to another pond where he was originally hatched...by Kim.
PurpleBazebackthepackGrundleStiltzkinMad_SonBasemanFire_Marshall_BillCuntWaffleguntlovePitchfork51AlkidawgMosster47

Comments

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Posts: 3,441
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Circle of life
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 12,355
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited July 3

Damone was a Big fish in a small pond...until small pond got another big fish...didnt like the new fish-big fish. So he threw a hissy, jumped out the small pond and into an adjacent creek, which ran into a tributary, then out to sea, into another trib and upriver to another pond where he was originally hatched...by Kim.

Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
    @KasimiraVerdi?
    TierbsHsotBoobsallpurpleallgoldbackthepackMisterEm
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 23,336
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

Dont bogart my shit my friend. You forgot the ° trademark symbol for pup's material Baabs. Please denote in future posts said reference....or i'll bring Kim's attorneys on over.
    @KasimiraVerdi?
    Aszk George Malaulu
    PurpleBazeTierbsHsotBoobsbackthepack
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,580
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes

They were so effective the first time
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Posts: 421
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 100 Comments
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,316
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I missed the friendly banter and good natured ribbing between Mik Dabone and Pup
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackAlkidawgJaWarrenJaHooker

Baseman said:

Pups posts, others poaching Pup make up 55% of the posts here Base. You? .000000000000056435%. We clear?
    Huh?!

English, please...
    Gladstone

Baseman said:

Pups posts, others poaching Pup make up 55% of the posts here Base. You? .000000000000056435%. We clear?
    Huh?!

English, please...
    I heard those great-lake folk a bit slow but come on baze
    Huh?
    Gladstone
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,435
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees

Baseman said:

This is a rare pumpy post that is factually correct.
    MikeDamoneGrundleStiltzkinbackthepackPitchfork51Alkidawg
    edited July 4

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

I'm here for the other 45%
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,332
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Posts: 7,242
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Fuckin' milt milk.

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
    I told Boobs to run the football.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,332
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

You did lose to usc
    I told Boobs to run the football.
    If boobs was a coach he'd pass every 3rd down just to trick the fuck out of the other team.
    TierbsHsotBoobs