Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Mayweather vs. MacGregor

SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,875
Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Comments

• salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,215
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Gerry Cooney wins this fight.
    doogie89uteBasemanTierbsHsotBoobs
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,052
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    YKW, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,875
    I hate YOU people.
    TierbsHsotBoobsPurpleBaze
  • dncdnc Posts: 28,829
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    “Ass, tits, pussy, music, liquor will never go out of style,” fighter X said when asked why he opened a strip club in Las Vegas earlier this year. “With a regular club, you have to do the club over and over. You have to keep renovating it. With a strip club, you can leave it the same forever. We already know women will never go out of style. Especially pretty women.”
    The fighter who said this is going to win.

hth
    SwayeTierbsHsotBoobs
    dnc said:

“Ass, tits, pussy, music, liquor will never go out of style,” fighter X said when asked why he opened a strip club in Las Vegas earlier this year. “With a regular club, you have to do the club over and over. You have to keep renovating it. With a strip club, you can leave it the same forever. We already know women will never go out of style. Especially pretty women.”
    The fighter who said this is going to win.

hth

YRYK

I give the Irishman about a 2% chance of winning. Now, in a no holds barred street fight Mayweather would be hospitalized within about 30 seconds, but in the ring, with big gloves, forget it. Almost zero chance. Lucky haymaker is the only way.
    dnc
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Posts: 8,529
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I think it's very fitting that a white man has to play by the black man's rules for a change.
    SwayeTierbsHsotBoobsBasemanjecornel
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 4,986
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I want MacGregor to cheat and MMA Mayweather into submission in the first 20 seconds of the fight.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,316
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    This fight is fucking clown shoes. Both Boxing and MMA both suck and this is their Hail Mary attempt to gain any sort of traction.

I hate wrestling but their fake bullshit has done wayyyyyyyy better than both combined.
    TierbsHsotBoobsdnchaie
  • 89ute89ute Posts: 1,042
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Mayweather

I think just about decent boxer from the olympic level on up would beat MacGregor. Axe Too Tall Jones how well other sports cross over to boxing.
    dnc
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 12,577
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Mayweather won't sell out his undefeated record ... but I could definitely see him hitting the canvas to lead the discussion towards a 2nd fight and another payday.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,438
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees

This fight is fucking clown shoes. Both Boxing and MMA both suck and this is their Hail Mary attempt to gain any sort of traction.

I hate wrestling but their fake bullshit has done wayyyyyyyy better than both combined.

He's so fucking right, you know.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,316
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

MMA back in Pride and early UFC days use to be prettt decent. Use to have TUFF! Fighters like Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, Wanderlei, Rampage, Liddell, Diaz bros, Shogun. Guys who wanted to murder you. Now it's a bunch of "technique" fighters and wrestlers who want to get you to the ground and fuck you in the ass to death for a point victory.

The UFCs marketing walking erect penis Dana White will tell you that your not a true fan though if you can't appreciate the skill and technique these guys have though.
    Agree. I'll concede the fighters are much more technical now....but who gives a fuck? Watching Lidell and Rampage 8-10 years ago literally trying to murder each other was the shit.
    You don't see shit like this anymore

SwayeTierbsHsotBoobshaieMisterEm

Swaye said:

MMA back in Pride and early UFC days use to be prettt decent. Use to have TUFF! Fighters like Anderson Silva, BJ Penn, Wanderlei, Rampage, Liddell, Diaz bros, Shogun. Guys who wanted to murder you. Now it's a bunch of "technique" fighters and wrestlers who want to get you to the ground and fuck you in the ass to death for a point victory.

The UFCs marketing walking erect penis Dana White will tell you that your not a true fan though if you can't appreciate the skill and technique these guys have though.
    Agree. I'll concede the fighters are much more technical now....but who gives a fuck? Watching Lidell and Rampage 8-10 years ago literally trying to murder each other was the shit.
    You don't see shit like this anymore

Or this.

TierbsHsotBoobsCuntWaffleRoadDawg55salemcoog
  • section8section8 Posts: 1,453
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 1000 Comments
    Mayweather gets $100M guaranteed for this fight? Jesus he should definitely feign some weakness and get a rematch at that rate.