Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Treshaun Harrison Update

2456716

Comments

  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 11,807
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    pat_hm said:

    One of those kids who loves being recruited. Wants to be recruited at a specific position. Still would take him if he changes his mind but saying that we should lie to him about him playing WR is just dumb. Keep recruiting his as an RB and either he buys in or he doesn't. If he doesn't buy in on what the coaching staff is selling then he's not a fit. That's what the OKG stuff is all about, not whether or not he'd help an old lady cross the fucking street.

    This. If a kid is swayed by Willie Taggart and his Saturday Night Live shiny things show then he's not a Petersen guy. I doubt CP would even take his commitment if he opened it back up. Don't be surprised to see some guys who aren't on any of our radars start to emerge, especially once they see our running back dominate this year.
    Fuck no.

    We want this kid badly. At RB. I think we'll get him.
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • pat_hm said:

    One of those kids who loves being recruited. Wants to be recruited at a specific position. Still would take him if he changes his mind but saying that we should lie to him about him playing WR is just dumb. Keep recruiting his as an RB and either he buys in or he doesn't. If he doesn't buy in on what the coaching staff is selling then he's not a fit. That's what the OKG stuff is all about, not whether or not he'd help an old lady cross the fucking street.

    This. If a kid is swayed by Willie Taggart and his Saturday Night Live shiny things show then he's not a Petersen guy. I doubt CP would even take his commitment if he opened it back up. Don't be surprised to see some guys who aren't on any of our radars start to emerge, especially once they see our running back dominate this year.
    Fuck no.

    We want this kid badly. At RB. I think we'll get him.
    You think we still have a shot dennis? I hope we FLIP him so I can see the oregon sites implode
    TommySQCDennis_DeYoungNEsnake12BallzDeep
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Posts: 1,498
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    dnc said:

    pat_hm said:

    One of those kids who loves being recruited. Wants to be recruited at a specific position. Still would take him if he changes his mind but saying that we should lie to him about him playing WR is just dumb. Keep recruiting his as an RB and either he buys in or he doesn't. If he doesn't buy in on what the coaching staff is selling then he's not a fit. That's what the OKG stuff is all about, not whether or not he'd help an old lady cross the fucking street.

    This. If a kid is swayed by Willie Taggart and his Saturday Night Live shiny things show then he's not a Petersen guy. I doubt CP would even take his commitment if he opened it back up. Don't be surprised to see some guys who aren't on any of our radars start to emerge, especially once they see our running back dominate this year.
    Fuck no.

    We want this kid badly. At RB. I think we'll get him.
    You think we still have a shot dennis? I hope we FLIP him so I can see the oregon sites implode
    If he's taking 6 visits, he's not "committed" to Oregon. Pete obviously won't take him if he's going to take visits so my bet is he does an official commitment closet to signing day. Then theses the issue of him thinking he's a WR. I think UW will keep a close eye on how his season goes and try to real him in late
    *reel
    Academis are important
    dncGrundleStiltzkinAZDuck
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,168
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I fucking want this kid bad. Can't let him go to Oregon.
    NeGgaPlEaSebackthepackEdwin_BambinoAZDuckDennis_DeYoung
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,635
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Posts: 577
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    His recent twitter action is pretty Duck-y. I'll check in later today with his teammate and see what's up.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,635
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    doogs hate facts
  • MisterEmMisterEm Posts: 5,286
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,265
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

    doogs hate facts

    Doogs love living in denial
    AZDuckbackthepack
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 12,794
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    He can go play WR
  • animateanimate Posts: 445
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 250 Awesomes Fourth Anniversary
    So, this guy is Budda Baker-like quality?

    Because he's kinda worrisome.

    Leaving Washington for Oregon when you have serious questions about their program and with Willie at the helm ... Compared to Washington with Petersen ...

  • animate said:

    So, this guy is Budda Baker-like quality?

    Because he's kinda worrisome.

    Leaving Washington for Oregon when you have serious questions about their program and with Willie at the helm ... Compared to Washington with Petersen ...

    No, he's not Buddha level.
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 19,882
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    If he is stupid enough to buy that dumpster fire in Eugene then hard pass.
    Tequillawhuggybackthepackpat_hm
  • MisterEmMisterEm Posts: 5,286
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

    If he is stupid enough to buy that dumpster fire in Eugene then hard pass.

    Might be his plan...

    image
    HuskyJWbackthepackSwaye
Sign In or Register to comment.