Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• Hmmm. Could be developed into a Hardcore Husky clenched-cheeks waddling tour

SwayeTierbsHsotBoobspawz
  • pawzpawz Posts: 3,953
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

You misspelled @WhiskeyDawg

Maybe.

What I remember from that thread is Storytime with Grampa Race and the Penthouse shitter in the 2 Union building.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,859
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Picture a crackhead woman squatting and shitting on the sidewalk near Judkins Park, in broad daylight, while eating a taco. That's what my then 13 year old son and I had the pleasure of witnessing one day as we drove by. Aside from seeing the twisted pretzel dead body of a motorcyclist who T-boned a car many years ago, or seeing a guy lose his leg in a construction accident, "the shitting eating crack ho" tops my list of disgusting things I've witnessed in life. Perhaps I'm blessed.

Don't forget to add watching Ty go 0-12 to that list.
    TierbsHsotBoobsDerekJohnsonallpurpleallgold
  • Picture a crackhead woman squatting and shitting on the sidewalk near Judkins Park, in broad daylight, while eating a taco. That's what my then 13 year old son and I had the pleasure of witnessing one day as we drove by. Aside from seeing the twisted pretzel dead body of a motorcyclist who T-boned a car many years ago, or seeing a guy lose his leg in a construction accident, "the shitting eating crack ho" tops my list of disgusting things I've witnessed in life. Perhaps I'm blessed.

I came
    AZDuck
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,324
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

Picture a crackhead woman squatting and shitting on the sidewalk near Judkins Park, in broad daylight, while eating a taco. That's what my then 13 year old son and I had the pleasure of witnessing one day as we drove by. Aside from seeing the twisted pretzel dead body of a motorcyclist who T-boned a car many years ago, or seeing a guy lose his leg in a construction accident, "the shitting eating crack ho" tops my list of disgusting things I've witnessed in life. Perhaps I'm blessed.

Can't get content like this anywhere else
    TierbsHsotBoobsAZDuck