Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (Offered)

Comments

• Is he any relation to KeiVarrae Russell? Just curious.

FUCK that guy.
    huskyhooliganFear_Boner
  • According to some ND sluts on reddit, Gordon is flying out there this weekend. Apparently he really likes ND for some reason, but doesn't have much of a relationship with their DB coach.
    Dennis_DeYoung
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 19,973
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Both Scott and Roof seem to think this guy is all UW. His twitter shit shows UW. So it's probably UW.

However, I never get anything I want so I assume this kid is going to Notre Dame.

You wanted the Fiesta Bowl Dennis.
    backthepackguntloveTommySQCDennis_DeYoung
  • Alright this is kind of a reach, but I guess its worth mentioning. Notre Dame picked up 4 crystal balls this week to a Cornerback committed to Maryland, Noah Boykin. Obviously they still want Gordon, but maybe they're getting a back up plan ready?
    FKA_Mousecopbackthepackguntlove
  • They're also leading for Houston Griffith. If they get him and this Boykin kid, we should be in the driver's seat.

The poster CuntWaffle brought up some great points, but I haven't seen anything to make me thing he's seriously considering USC right now.
    backthepack
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 11,866
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    I can't imagine he's going to UW, but I suppose we shall see.
    backthepack
  • Missing out on both Gordon and Irvin would be disappointing. I feel like Blaylock will stick with his commitment. Crosswell and who else?
    Dennis_DeYoungbackthepackguntlove
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,209
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Not trying to full on doog here but don't be surprised if we get Bryan Addison tomorrow. Just watched an interview of him and he said he wants to play DB in college and he also wants to get away from home. UCLA is recruiting him as a WR and did not retain their DB coach. Him announcing right after the UCLA visit could be a smoke screen. Lake had an in-home with him during the week. If we miss out on Gordon but instead get 6'5 Addison and 6'2 Irvin to go along with 6'2 Hampton I would gladly tell Gordon to enjoy Indiana.

Lol at the part he said USC's pitch to him is they have soft safeties and they'd use him like Marvell Tell. Way to trash your current players to try to sign a kid SC. Faith, Family, Football.

Petersen3098backthepackEdwin_BambinoGrundleStiltzkinAtomicDawgAZDuck
  • tvoietvoie Posts: 748
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    And all of this is why it’s so important to get the studs from WA to stay home. Let’s hope UW can hose him off.
    Dennis_DeYoungbackthepackguntlovednc
  • BallzDeep said:

Not trying to full on doog here but don't be surprised if we get Bryan Addison tomorrow. Just watched an interview of him and he said he wants to play DB in college and he also wants to get away from home. UCLA is recruiting him as a WR and did not retain their DB coach. Him announcing right after the UCLA visit could be a smoke screen. Lake had an in-home with him during the week. If we miss out on Gordon but instead get 6'5 Addison and 6'2 Irvin to go along with 6'2 Hampton I would gladly tell Gordon to enjoy Indiana.

Lol at the part he said USC's pitch to him is they have soft safeties and they'd use him like Marvell Tell. Way to trash your current players to try to sign a kid SC. Faith, Family, Football.

He said he wants to get away for his official visits (as in see other schools) if you look at the context. And he's not even doing that because he's at UCLA.
    backthepack
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,209
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited December 9

BallzDeep said:

lol no. We have no shot at Addision man. We never did. Stop listening to Roof.
    I can't listen to Ruth. Don't subscribe to her shit. Not saying we're gonna get him but things can change quickly in recruiting so don't be surprised if we do. Stay tuned.
    backthepack