Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,215
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Someone we know hear has set up stage props that have failed.

This was nothing special.
    AZDuck
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,018
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    salemcoog said:

Stage props superiority guy? Are you a roadie as well as a crackhead?
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,877
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    edited October 2
    Went to see NIN in San Francisco in 1994 I think. Was stationed at NAS Alameda before they closed it. Anyway, opening act was Marylin Manson. Basically a total unknown at that point. I thought he sucked ass. Jim Rose Circus was pretty cool though. Cool story, I know.

p.s. Saw Gwar about a month later. That was a show.
    AZDuckGrundleStiltzkinWeakarmCobraDawgtona
    Butthole Surfers and Gwar. At the Paramount in Austin and Numbers in Houston. Two of the most amazing live shows I've ever seen. Also Fishbone at the UT student union was amazing just for sheer energy.
    SwayeGrundleStiltzkinBad_MotherDucker
    AZDuck said:

Butthole Surfers and Gwar. At the Paramount in Austin and Numbers in Houston. Two of the most amazing live shows I've ever seen. Also Fishbone at the UT student union was amazing just for sheer energy.

I saw the Surfers a couple times in Texas in high school mid to late 80's. I think most people don't even realize they are from Texas. Great Band.
    AZDuckGrundleStiltzkinBad_MotherDucker
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Posts: 4,332
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Gwar vs The Aquabats is some of the greatest shit in the history of history.
    AZDuckSwaye
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

I saw the Surfers a couple times in Texas in high school mid to late 80's. I think most people don't even realize they are from Texas. Great Band.
    Wait a fuckng minute. I want to high school outside Houston. Graduated 1988. Damn man.
    SwayeTierbsHsotBoobs
  • Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Wait a fuckng minute. I want to high school outside Houston. Graduated 1988. Damn man.
    I was a year after you up in Dallas. My sister (RIP) was a stripper in Houston, and when I was in high school I'd drive down to visit her and party with all her stripper friends and do coke (circa 1989). I was 17. Any wonder how I turned out this way?
    I could see you being a member of Mötley Crüe.
    SwayeAZDuckFire_Marshall_BillDawgtona
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Posts: 1,595
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Did Ivan set up the props?
    AZDuckdoogie

Did Ivan set up the props?

No hot dogs in the frame. So, unlikely.
    PineapplePirateGrundleStiltzkinSoutherndawg
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,450
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

I was a year after you up in Dallas. My sister (RIP) was a stripper in Houston, and when I was in high school I'd drive down to visit her and party with all her stripper friends and do coke (circa 1989). I was 17. Any wonder how I turned out this way?
    You know why
    SwayeAZDuckFire_Marshall_BillDawgtona

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

You know why
    Cell phones didn't exist in 1989 and I couldn't turn over kodaks to Walgreens to develop. Cocaine parties with underage people and topless strippers were frowned upon by the authorities in late 80's Texas. Prudes.
    AZDuckGrundleStiltzkin
  • SledogSledog Posts: 3,806
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Don't know about props but stages are dangerous. I saw Aerosmith way back. So long ago no one really knew who they were. They opened for ZZ Top. Steven Tyler looked amped up on coke and was jumping around like crazy and fell off the side of the stage. It was a long F'ing drop. He back back up and finished though. Tougher than he looks but coke can do that for ya.
    RedRocketSwayeAZDuckCirrhosisDawg
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Posts: 7,595
    Sledog said:

Don't know about props but stages are dangerous. I saw Aerosmith way back. So long ago no one really knew who they were. They opened for ZZ Top. Steven Tyler looked amped up on coke and was jumping around like crazy and fell off the side of the stage. It was a long F'ing drop. He back back up and finished though. Tougher than he looks but coke can do that for ya.

Cool story bro.

Aerosmith was the headline at the Kingdome in 1976.

So that was way the fuck back ...
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,215
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Stage props superiority guy? Are you a roadie as well as a crackhead?
    There is no one without the other.
    AZDuck
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 25,748
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

Sledog said:

Cool story bro.

Aerosmith was the headline at the Kingdome in 1976.

So that was way the fuck back ...
    They had already been around for 4 years in 76
    Southerndawg