Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Your Seattle Seahawks

RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 25,698
Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
I keep going back to them not signing Kaepernick. All of the excuses don't apply to Seattle. They have a strong locker room, a hip 90 year old coach, and a city that would embrace protest and shit.

I think they are too invested in Wilson and knew that the defense would want Kaepernick to play. And I think they would be right.

I've also said that Kapernick didn't want to play anymore. Pumpy good at everything
GrundleStiltzkinPurpleBazeTierbsHsotBoobsDoog_de_JourallpurpleallgoldYellowSnowFenderbender123DerekJohnsonjhfstyle24Fire_Marshall_Billphineas

Comments

• salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,192
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

I keep going back to them not signing Kaepernick. All of the excuses don't apply to Seattle. They have a strong locker room, a hip 90 year old coach, and a city that would embrace protest and shit.

I think they are too invested in Wilson and knew that the defense would want Kaepernick to play. And I think they would be right.

I've also said that Kapernick didn't want to play anymore. Pumpy good at everything

Except their Froog backup is better than Kaepernick is now, but spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 25,698
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

Except their Froog backup is better than Kaepernick is now, but spot on!!!!!!!!!!!
    How many Super Bowls has he played in?
    TierbsHsotBoobsdoogie
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 17,277
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Wilson is twice the qb that kap is. everyone in that locker room knows it. i think you're missing the boat on this one
    RoadDawg55TierbsHsotBoobsFire_Marshall_BillGrundleStiltzkinphineas
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,300
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I think with how bad the O line is that the risk to Wilson was too high to not sign Kaep, it seemed like the perfect fit for him to be a backup.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,576
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes

Wilson is twice the qb that kap is. everyone in that locker room knows it. i think you're missing the boat on this one
    Most of the Lockeroom can’t stand Russell Wilson and the Sea defense for one would prefer to see Kaepernick behind center.
    TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannonMisterEmFire_Marshall_BillDerekJohnsondoogieGrundleStiltzkinjhfstyle24
  • Baseman said:

Most of the Lockeroom can’t stand Russell Wilson and the Sea defense for one would prefer to see Kaepernick behind center.
    Some may not like him or think he's black enough, but they also know he gives them a way better chance to win than Kaeperdink.
    DerekJohnsonTierbsHsotBoobs
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Posts: 189
    Swaye's Wigwam 100 Comments 100 Awesomes 100 Up Votes
    edited October 21

Definitely, on that point. "They" being Pete and wanting his Golden Boy (ISAFNRC) to get all the glory.

Insert BoobsSuperBowlGoalLineInterception.gif
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 4,962
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Thing I like most about the Seahawks bye today is that nobody will be talking about them.
  • doogie said:

Thing I like most about the Seahawks bye today is that nobody will be talking about them.

I stay off Facebook unless the Seahawks lose.
    GrundleStiltzkinTierbsHsotBoobs