Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.
«13

Comments

  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,299
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    Sounds like bullshit.


    They all wanted the d
    Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,393
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees
    doogie said:
    Question:

    Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    dfleaAZDuckoregonblitzkriegMikeDamoneWoof
  • dfleadflea Posts: 2,314
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes

    doogie said:
    Question:

    Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    lol

    TierbsHsotBoobsAZDuckMikeDamone
  • jecorneljecornel Posts: 4,214
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

    Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

    Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

    dncTierbsHsotBoobsAZDuckallpurpleallgoldMikeDamoneSoutherndawgDerekJohnson
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,393
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees
    doogie said:

    I believe whatever Ivanka tells me to

    I like this answer.
    jecornelMikeDamone
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 7,931
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

    The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

    Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

    Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

    Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

    Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

    #fuckmetoo.

    This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 11,214
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    doogie said:

    I believe whatever Ivanka tells me to

    Interesting. I always thought OBK was the cuck.
    MikeDamone
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 4,962
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Sounds like bullshit.


    They all wanted the d

    jecornel said:

    The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

    Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

    Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

    Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

    Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

    #fuckmetoo.

    This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
    Anyone here ever been to an Industry convention? Sales conference? Incentive award trip? out of town with Collegues/Bosses?

    Bigger the group + longer the trip + marriedness/cuteness of the females = depth/complexity of the hanky pankey
    PurpleThrobberMisterEm
  • RedRocketRedRocket Posts: 650
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    doogie said:

    I believe whatever Ivanka tells me to

    Why haven't you been posting more articles about paid parental leave and postpartum depression?
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 4,962
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Still waiting for her to use me in other ways
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,190
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    doogie said:
    Question:

    Do you believe the Weinstein accusers and the Halperin accusers but not the Trump accusers?
    Trump already admitted it.





    Gary Johnson lost.






    Seek help for your OCD stat.
    TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannon
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,190
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    doogie said:

    Sounds like bullshit.


    They all wanted the d

    jecornel said:

    The nation built on christian values does a great job of spawning sex offenders, pedophiles, and corrupt businessman at an impressive volume.

    Ted Haggard was one of the more special meth heads that was the special advisor to George Bush for being dialed into the Christian pulse of America. Great HBO documentary on this guy BTW.

    Joel Osteen a 100 million a year pastor had to be to bullied into letting people into his church during Harvey.

    Thanks self righteous broad brush strokes guy.

    Clearly you've never been at a bar after some post work cocktails and ended up getting a handy in the parking lot from a colleague. Shit happens between males and females.

    #fuckmetoo.

    This whole movement is bullshit attention whoring.
    Anyone here ever been to an Industry convention? Sales conference? Incentive award trip? out of town with Collegues/Bosses?

    Bigger the group + longer the trip + marriedness/cuteness of the females = depth/complexity of the hanky pankey
    Boobs Dflea and Csectiondawg have never been to any of these things. AZDuck has prolly been to some military supply circle jerk. But that's about it.
    TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannonoregonblitzkrieg
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 12,935
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    Swaye said:

    These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

    Mark Halperin?

    image

    I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    TierbsHsotBoobsSwayeYellowSnoworegonblitzkrieg
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 4,962
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    https://www.thecut.com/2016/10/all-the-women-accusing-trump-of-rape-sexual-assault.html

    All of which Donald Trump has been exonerated of by a voting electorate.
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,190
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

    Swaye said:

    These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

    Mark Halperin?

    image

    I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    It's cute how you think chicks only put out for looks.


    Just darling.
    Swayeoregonblitzkrieg
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 12,935
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    salemcoog said:

    AZDuck said:

    Swaye said:

    These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

    Mark Halperin?

    image

    I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    It's cute how you think chicks only put out for looks.


    Just darling.
    Dude is "DC famous," which means NOC outside the Beltway. Probably makes decent but not awesome money. Not powerful in the slightest, which is why he was immediately shit-canned.

    So, I guess he can bang journalism interns in DC ... so here's some DC journalism interns:

    image

    eh

    MikeDamone
  • dfleadflea Posts: 2,314
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

    AZDuck said:

    Swaye said:

    These women should just be happy a relatively famous person wants to fuck them.

    Mark Halperin?

    image

    I'd rather get a handy from @obk
    It's cute how you think chicks only put out for looks.


    Just darling.
    Stop pretending you know anything about chicks putting out.

    Your fucking dog isn't a chick and the can of beans dip is all the dog was interested in anyway.
    oregonblitzkriegMikeDamone
Sign In or Register to comment.