Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Allah

Strikes again.

Religion of peace!
YellowSnowCuntWaffleMikeDamoneSoutherndawg

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 26,266
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Thoughts and prayers
    jecornel
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,389
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited November 1
    This wreaks of Trump setting this up just to deflect from the no proof of Russian Collusion story.

I just pray that people realize that this is an isolated act by a fringe devout Moslem and doesn't represent the hundreds of Moslems that wish us no harm.
    TierbsHsotBoobsoregonblitzkriegSoutherndawg
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 8,197
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited November 1
    salemcoog said:

This wreaks of Trump setting this up just to deflect from the no proof of Russian Collusion story.

I just pray that people realize that this is an isolated act by a fringe devout Moslem and doesn't represent the hundreds of Moslems that wish us no harm.

Or it's not.

Either way it will be interesting/abundance/yadda yadda yadda/Seinfield references/franny/nothings changed/brb yo

TierbsHsotBoobs
  • SledogSledog Posts: 3,915
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Until they actually read the Koran and join ISIS and run out and rent an assault truck.
    TierbsHsotBoobs