Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Welcome to tyranny

2»

Comments

  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 18,878
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    2001400ex said:

    Swaye said:

    Swaye said:

    I am calling for a ban on all faggots who are requesting gun bans.

    We don't care about your .44 hog leg but it better be properly stored and not under the seat of some shitty old jeep next to a soiled condom.
    If improper gun storage next to used condoms is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    Like you know what a used condom looks like.
    HRYK

    #bareback
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,009
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

    Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

    SwayeSledog
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,009
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun. Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-arab-separatist-shot-to-death-in-netherlands/

    Iranian Arab separatist shot to death in Netherlands
    Dutch police open investigation into killing of Ahmad Mola Nissi, who advocated for independence for Iran's Arab minority
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 11,235
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    doogie said:

    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

    Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

    Did you even read the bill? Maybe they should pass it so you can see what's in it.
    MikeDamone
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,009
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Isn’t necessary. It’s easy to spot as a political knee jerk reaction to an emotional trigger. You didn’t spot it?
  • pawzpawz Posts: 3,967
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

    doogie said:

    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

    Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

    image
    People wonder why he?'s #stillhere.

    I don't.

    #fuckingshill
  • RedRocketRedRocket Posts: 652
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    doogie said:

    Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun. Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

    https://www.timesofisrael.com/iranian-arab-separatist-shot-to-death-in-netherlands/

    Iranian Arab separatist shot to death in Netherlands
    Dutch police open investigation into killing of Ahmad Mola Nissi, who advocated for independence for Iran's Arab minority

    What's your point? Not a mass shooting. Doesnt look like an assault rifle was invovled. It's not that hard to assassinate someone with or without guns. The pros make it look like an accident or suicide.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 11,235
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    pawz said:

    Swaye said:

    doogie said:

    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

    Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

    image
    People wonder why he?'s #stillhere.

    I don't.

    #fuckingshill
    And the bill doesn't take away one gun from one person.
    pawz
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 11,235
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    doogie said:

    Isn’t necessary. It’s easy to spot as a political knee jerk reaction to an emotional trigger. You didn’t spot it?

    So you are choosing to remain ignorant.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,353
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    I choose to remain as ignorant as possible about things I don't give a flying fuck about.
  • SledogSledog Posts: 3,806
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

    doogie said:

    Love how hondo asks, " who is wanting to take guns away?"

    Then proceeds to link and argue endless threads advocating the elimination of guns.

    Did you even read the bill? Maybe they should pass it so you can see what's in it.
    Never gonna get signed.

    I always wonder who the left is going to see to pick them all up. Until you read the plans from the 60' s for the UN to do it.

    No lefty is going out to do that work, bunch of pansy pussy hat wearers aren't going to do Shit.
Sign In or Register to comment.