Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

The horrifying thought that keeps churning through my mind

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,588
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

I said this over a month ago. Good for you guys for scheduling a big time game, but you guys are getting raped in Atlanta next year.

With Stidham back Auburn will be right there with Bama and Georgia next year. Your D without Vea and Gaines is going to look like a scout team.

The positive is you will be a Top 25 team because Browning is back and voters are retarded. The free pub for the program will be ample. Then three hours later the only area that cares about college football will continue on thinking the Pac-12 is a joke, because, you know, it is.

Really?
    oregonblitzkrieg
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Posts: 121
    250 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

I said this over a month ago. Good for you guys for scheduling a big time game, but you guys are getting raped in Atlanta next year.

With Stidham back Auburn will be right there with Bama and Georgia next year. Your D without Vea and Gaines is going to look like a scout team.

The positive is you will be a Top 25 team because Browning is back and voters are retarded. The free pub for the program will be ample. Then three hours later the only area that cares about college football will continue on thinking the Pac-12 is a joke, because, you know, it is.

This guy is some doog alt account, right? He's not real.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 3,541
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited November 14
    Unless Ty or Sark was the coach, Pete had a pretty good record in these early season, non- con Power 5 opponent games.

One thing is for sure - we know there won't be any caged tigers at practice.