Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

HH in Real Life

So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.
DooglesPitchfork51WeakarmCobraRaceBannonPurpleBazeMad_SonHuskyJWTierbsHsotBoobsDerekJohnsonPurpleThrobberallpurpleallgoldbackthepackRoadDawg55pawzFire_Marshall_Billdnc

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 3,525
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

*hire’s

Thanks Maestro. Can't beat the typo editing one receives here at HH.
    DerekJohnson
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 5,324
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

Is she black?

I saw the black Emilia Clarke the other week
    TierbsHsotBoobs

Is she black?

I saw the black Emilia Clarke the other week
    Negative.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Posts: 1,093
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Take it up a notch

Ask her how her basement dwelling loser princess daughter likes having two moms...

YellowSnowbackthepackSwaye
  • So HR at my work sends out an email recently introducing a new hire. They usually include a funny and/or chinteresting blurb about the new hires bio. In this case, the new hire (a female) apparently has an extremely close resemblance to G.O.T. character and it is ok to call her by her nickname, Khaleesi.

You know why
    YellowSnowPurpleBazeMikeDamonepawzSwaye
  • Doogles said:

My dad called and in passing said he's going to home Depot to get new toilets before the big Thanksgiving.

I told him to go to Lowe's they have better expertise and ask for Damone.

He texted me later a little confused as to how I knew so much about toilets but thanked me.

He bought two.

Which dad?
    HuskyJW
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 18,403
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

I’m actually watching GOT right now. What a fucking show.
    YellowSnowbackthepackDooglesSwayeFremontTrollTierbsHsotBoobs

I'm debating whether or not to give it a try myself. I generally don't do Sci Fi or magical, dragon, wizards, and gnomes type stuff. But everyone says its a great show.
    RoadDawg55SwayeLebamDawgCokeGreaterThanPepsi
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 4,163
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

GOT is a GOOD show.
    SwayeRoadDawg55TierbsHsotBoobs
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,635
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    fuck, this bored sucked during the preseason and now sucks even more that tsio.

im just going to go back posting gifs as my response to everything and everyone.

GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackBaldwinIVTierbsHsotBoobs