Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Vol fans convinced Petersen is heading to Tennessee

1192021222325»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 8,259
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    dongman said:

Fulmer is playing this whole thing brilliantly. Gonna hire a shit head coach and fire him in four years when he sucks. The fan base is going to think it was Curries fault for making the program unattractive to top tier coaches so they had to settle and they are going to let Fulmer hire another coach after whoever he hires now turns out to be a dumpster fire.

Fulmer will insert himself as Head Coach one his hire goes 2-10 or touches little boys asses or whatever.
    I always took Fulmer as more of a sheep-/pig-fucking kind of guy.

backthepackPurpleBazetenndawgRockyBottom
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 13,274
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

dongman said:

Fulmer is playing this whole thing brilliantly. Gonna hire a shit head coach and fire him in four years when he sucks. The fan base is going to think it was Curries fault for making the program unattractive to top tier coaches so they had to settle and they are going to let Fulmer hire another coach after whoever he hires now turns out to be a dumpster fire.

Fulmer will insert himself as Head Coach one his hire goes 2-10 or touches little boys asses or whatever.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.
    Swaye
  • tenndawgtenndawg Posts: 1,126
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

dongman said:

He was helping a sheep over the fence...

Can't a man help a soft sweet adoreable animal with a lubed hole over a fence without you perverts assuming something is up.?
    backthepackSwaye
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,826
    its going to be steele, who had a 9-36 record at baylor.

lmao.
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepackPetermantenndawg
  • Gladstone said:

Volballfan

Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread

Chris Petersen, in addition to being an excellent college FB coach, is very humble, and seems very level headed. I can totally see, how he would value the opportunity to work under a Hall Of Fame coach. This doesn't mean he would come automatically, but I would not be shocked, if he came like most.

Fulmer gonna need to give him a sweet bj to make him cum. No one knows how to suck better than ol Phil! PETERSEN TIL HE BUSTS... I mean Petersen or bust!! Woo!
    backthepack
  • Gladstone said:

Volballfan

Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread Chris Petersen Approval Thread

Chris Petersen, in addition to being an excellent college FB coach, is very humble, and seems very level headed. I can totally see, how he would value the opportunity to work under a Hall Of Fame coach. This doesn't mean he would come automatically, but I would not be shocked, if he came like most.

Fulmer gonna need to give him a sweet bj to make him cum. No one knows how to suck better than ol Phil! PETERSEN TIL HE BUSTS... I mean Petersen or bust!! Woo!
    This guy gets it.
    Edwin_BambinobackthepackSwayeMad_Son
  • Pruitt expected to be announced tomorrow. Multiple sources saying it's basically a done deal barring any "major setbacks".

I'm just gonna go to bed believing it's over...
    PurpleBazebackthepackNeighbor2972
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,826
    this mean tosh has next up for DC at bammer?

chinteresting either way.
    backthepackSwaye
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 998
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    edited December 7
    Lol, hiring the defensive coordinator at Alabama. Pretty sure I could be an above average DC at Bama with that level of talent. Should translate well to the Vols.
    backthepack
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Posts: 51
    100 Awesomes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments Name Dropper
    Are we sure Tennessee isn't announcing this Pruitt hire as a smokescreen for when they introduce Petersen as their new coach...?
    GrundleStiltzkinPatHadenFSbackthepackUWhuskytskeet
  • uziuzi Posts: 860
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited December 8
    AIRWOLF said:

I've always sort of assumed that if you walk into a Cracker Barrel anywhere in the country there is about an 81% chance Phil Fulmer will either be eating a meal there or browsing in the gift shop.

True story. I worked with a guy from Tennessee at a little software company on the east side.

Aside from him complaining a lot that we had to work on good Friday (which is basically a public holiday in the south), and that we made too big a deal out of Halloween in the office (it is viewed as the devil's day in the south) -- he was legitimately bewildered that we didn't have Cracker Barrel out here. Said we were missing out.
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • uzi said:

Aside from him complaining a lot that we had to work on good Friday (which is basically a public holiday in the south), and that we made too big a deal out of Halloween in the office (it is viewed as the devil's day in the south) -- he was legitimately bewildered that we didn't have Cracker Barrel out here. Said we were missing out.

There's one in Tualatin, OR. No sales tax at the gift shop.
    backthepackuzi