Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Aashari Croswell, 3* S 2018, Long Beach (Poly), CA (Offered-ish)

Officially visiting Dec. 15th

Hmmmm
dncNeighbor2972jhfstyle24backthepackbiak1

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 23,727
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    edited December 4
    Committed elsewhere currently?
  • Currently has 7 cb’s to to USC on 247. Maybe they cooled on him?
    Neighbor2972backthepack
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Posts: 2,938
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Free pub? Hat on the table?
    GrundleStiltzkinbackthepack
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 12,825
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Had a mediocre season and is out of options. We are a fall back. Us and Utah.

In the already reached his ceiling and in 4 years will be a JAG kind of way?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Posts: 11,865
    edited December 4
    Tequilla said:

In the already reached his ceiling and in 4 years will be a JAG kind of way?
    The fucker didn’t have the decency to post senior film so I wouldn’t know. :(
    Neighbor2972backthepackguntlove
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 13,734
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

So he is Brandon Beaver part 2?
    GrundleStiltzkinbananasnblondesbackthepackpurpledoogfan
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Posts: 526
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes Third Anniversary
    Biggins says that if we want him, we're the team to beat. My guess is that he was all USC (due to the CBs) and they dropped him and are concentrating on Irvin. Unfortunately it seems like we're scrambling a bit for DBs. Gordon is such a huge target for us this year.
    guntloveNeighbor2972backthepack
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Posts: 664
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    edited December 4

I still like him though. Higher ceiling than someone like Stephan Blaylock in my opinion if he's our 3rd DB in the class after Gordon/Hampton. We could also use kids named Aashari on our team.
    backthepack
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,209
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.
    backthepack
    BallzDeep said:

Not a fan of Croswell. Give me Dom Hampton and Jesiah Irish at Corner and Gordon at FS/Nickel and I'm good. Irish is 6'0 and runs a high 4.3. Really good athlete Jimmy could mold into an elite corner.

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
    dncEdwin_BambinobackthepackNeighbor2972

BallzDeep said:

Jesiah Irish? You are fucking full of shit. They are talking to Irish about walking on. Irish is a completely pussy.

A person I trust close to the situation said "he's the softest player I've ever been around."
    Has that person been around Lenius?
    Honestly Irish is worse from what I understand.
    UWhuskytskeetTequillabackthepack

BallzDeep said:

Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    backthepackCuntWaffleDennis_DeYoungEsophagealFeces
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,191
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Like I care what some random guy said about him. I guess we shouldn't take Sirmon either because some random said his teammates hate him. Have you even watched his Senior film? He's not afraid to deliver a blow. Doesn't look like a pussy to me. Kevin King was pretty soft early in his career when he was playing safety. Budda was getting run over by Myles Jack. Physicality can be increased in the weight room. More size and strength leads to more confidence and physicality. Irish is a UW level athlete. Only reason they are trying to get him as a preferred walk on is because why pay for something when you can get it for free.
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    BallzDeepDennis_DeYoungKevininTacomarustysavageEsophagealFeces

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Eat a dick you little cunt.
    Neighbor2972backthepackwhuggyKevininTacomaNorwegianHuskyEsophagealFeces
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,191
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Eat a dick you little cunt.
    As always Ballzdeep is Nebraska classy!
    dncDennis_DeYoungSwayeEsophagealFeces