Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

I don't want to be alarmist, but... (Colson)

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 26,435
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

Passion said:

There's a part of me that's starting to think it's almost certain Lubick bolts. If that happens, I think our ability to hang on to Yankoff is going to be basically tied to where Lubick goes.

This is where good parenting steps in: "Son, we realize you have a relationship with Coach Lubick. But your QB Coach and OC at Washington was just the QB Coach of the reigning NFL MVP, Matt Ryan."
    Kids are idiots.
    A UW offer is a solid third best offer you can get today. Its been a long time but looking at the shit shows if kids actually thought these things through UW would be top ten in recruiting right now

USC is USC and Stanford is still ahead of us. Too early to tell on Chip and UCLA
    backthepackGrundleStiltzkinDennis_DeYoungdnc
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 17,454
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

Passion said:

There's a part of me that's starting to think it's almost certain Lubick bolts. If that happens, I think our ability to hang on to Yankoff is going to be basically tied to where Lubick goes.

This is where good parenting steps in: "Son, we realize you have a relationship with Coach Lubick. But your QB Coach and OC at Washington was just the QB Coach of the reigning NFL MVP, Matt Ryan."
    Kids are idiots.
    A UW offer is a solid third best offer you can get today. Its been a long time but looking at the shit shows if kids actually thought these things through UW would be top ten in recruiting right now

USC is USC and Stanford is still ahead of us. Too early to tell on Chip and UCLA
    Chipster is going to kick ass and you know it
    backthepackSwaye
  • PassionPassion Posts: 3,498
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited December 5

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.

Disagree. You have to look at coaching. If I’m a DB, Jimmy Lake makes UW the #1 school in the conference. For that matter, anything on defense with Pete Kwiatkowski running things.

We’ll see how Hamden shakes out, but coming from the NFL where you coached the reigning MVP is pretty hard for stanford, usc or anyone else to beat, especially for a high school QB.
    backthepack
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.

Disagree. You have to look at coaching. If I’m a DB, Jimmy Lake makes UW the #1 school in the conference. For that matter, anything on defense with Pete Kwiatkowski running things.

We’ll see how Hamden shakes out, but coming from the NFL where you coached the reigning MVP is pretty hard for stanford, usc or anyone else to beat, especially for a high school QB.
    Yeah but you're never going to get that kid away from USC. We can over take Stanford again but that loss this year stings
    backthepack

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.

Chipster is going to kick ass and you know it
    I'm hearing that Oregon has never been good at recruiting which is why they hired Willie
    backthepackGrundleStiltzkin
  • TurdBufferTurdBuffer Posts: 3,987
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.
    That's a mental diagnosis, which proves you and TRO Coker are all about bodies.
    backthepackCokeGreaterThanPepsi
  • TurdBufferTurdBuffer Posts: 3,987
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.

So you're saying Pete & Co need to start recruiting TKG's?
    backthepack
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,775
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

Passion said:

Kids are idiots.
    Dude it's 15 days before the early Signing period. Yankoff isn't going anywhere. If Helfrich hadn't gotten fired he'd still be committed to Oregon after watching them go 4-8. He's like a super OKG. You're reaching for something to go wrong because everything is going right and you're not used to it.
    A lot can and will happen between now and signing day. Buckle up for a wild ride.
    backthepack
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,209
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Nothing will happen. Every single commit will sign on Dec. 20th. Then UW will get some more commits and they will all sign on February 7th. No drama with this class.
    backthepack
  • Phil Longo from Ole Miss is following a lot of UW football people
  • dncdnc Posts: 29,531
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

Phil Longo from Ole Miss is following a lot of UW football people

Willie Taggart to FSU!
    backthepackGrundleStiltzkinUWhuskytskeet
  • PassionPassion Posts: 3,498
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Nothing will happen. Every single commit will sign on Dec. 20th. Then UW will get some more commits and they will all sign on February 7th. No drama with this class.

Queue up the "All is well" video from Animal House with Kevin Bacon.