Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

A Shittastic Adventure- Assplosion in Nawlins

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Posts: 11,652
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    I'm going to be in New Orleans during the Fiesta Bowl -- anyone familiar with the area and can recommend a good bar to watch the game?
  • Swaye said:

Resdinjg tihs a drinl as fick id funy

Fick yoi
    PurpleBazeRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • For the sake of all of my sanity, stop punishing yourself and go buy a pack of aloe wet wipes and keep them in your pocket. Hit your dirt button with Vaseline, don't be shy with it. Wash your hands. Keep hitting that gatorade. Fuck

Stocked up on wet wipes earlier. Not really sure about asshole Vaseline though. I have only shit like twice since 3 20, so the problem is probably past.
    I use Astroglide for my butthole.
    Thank you for being civilized.
    PurpleBazeRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • Swaye said:

I pyked al ober mysekf

Holy shit, @Gridiron hacked into @Swaye's account. Oh the white privilege.
    PurpleBazeRhythmicSlappingDawgTierbsHsotBoobsEsophagealFeces
  • Gladstone said:

I'm going to be in New Orleans during the Fiesta Bowl -- anyone familiar with the area and can recommend a good bar to watch the game?

The Bulldog on Magazine Street in the Garden District is cool. Rusty Nail downtown is also solid.

Don't be a fuckface and go amateur hour on Bourbon Street. If you do, just wear a sign that says "I'm a fucking tourist" so the locals can fleece you quickly.

Stay the fuck away from Mannings and Pat O'Brien's.
    PurpleBazeRhythmicSlappingDawgGladstone
  • Gladstone said:

The Bulldog on Magazine Street in the Garden District is cool. Rusty Nail downtown is also solid.

Don't be a fuckface and go amateur hour on Bourbon Street. If you do, just wear a sign that says "I'm a fucking tourist" so the locals can fleece you quickly.

Gordon Biersch, on Fulton Street, is a comfortable place to watch the game with good, reasonably priced, food and, their own crafted beers. I couldn’t recommend the beers because, 1) I don’t like beer and, b) I was drinking recovery Bloody Mary’s. The Bloody Mary’s are fantastic.

I watched the 2016 Husky/Utes game at Manning’s and had a good time. Don’t bother trying to get the recliners because, they’re usually reserved and, you look like a douche. The outdoor courtyard screen is huge and that area has a fun party atmosphere. Don’t sit under the balcony edge because you WILL get spilled on.

jhfstyle24RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 6,128
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes
    edited December 2017
    USMChawk said:

Gladstone said:

Gordon Biersch, on Fulton Street, is a comfortable place to watch the game with good, reasonably priced, food and, their own crafted beers. I couldn’t recommend the beers because, 1) I don’t like beer and, b) I was drinking recovery Bloody Mary’s. The Bloody Mary’s are fantastic.

I watched the 2016 Husky/Utes game at Manning’s and had a good time. Don’t bother trying to get the recliners because, they’re usually reserved and, you look like a douche. The outdoor courtyard screen is huge and that area has a fun party atmosphere. Don’t sit under the balcony edge because you WILL get spilled on.

My God. A bloody Mary sounds amazing right now. Gonna get up on that.

RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • USMChawk said:

Gladstone said:

Gordon Biersch is a national chain. If you're going to NOLA (ILTCINIWILTD), you simply must go with a local joint. The Rusty Nail is that spot.

And if you're going local in Nola, you're drinking Abita beer and knocking back some Sazarec which is goddamned delicious.

I'm not a big French Quarter fan for sports watching/casual drinking. Maybe Frenchman Street for some music. Would recommend walking Magazine Street - there's a Irish pub/sports bar on the east end and a place called The Rum House about five blocks west. The Bulldog is in that area as well.

There's also a restaurant called Atchafalaya off Magazine that is fan-fucking-tastic.

Dat Dog is good drunk food late.
    RhythmicSlappingDawgjhfstyle24Pitchfork51AZDuck
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 6,128
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

USMChawk said:

Gladstone said:

Gordon Biersch is a national chain. If you're going to NOLA (ILTCINIWILTD), you simply must go with a local joint. The Rusty Nail is that spot.

And if you're going local in Nola, you're drinking Abita beer and knocking back some Sazarec which is goddamned delicious.

I'm not a big French Quarter fan for sports watching/casual drinking. Maybe Frenchman Street for some music. Would recommend walking Magazine Street - there's a Irish pub/sports bar on the east end and a place called The Rum House about five blocks west. The Bulldog is in that area as well.

There's also a restaurant called Atchafalaya off Magazine that is fan-fucking-tastic.

Dat Dog is good drunk food late.
    Frenchman street is good for late night raging with the horn guy from the band
  • I’m crying. And laughing. Abundance.
    RhythmicSlappingDawgTierbsHsotBoobs
  • McRibMcRib Posts: 203
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments
    Shitty story bro...
    jhfstyle24RhythmicSlappingDawgTierbsHsotBoobsEsophagealFeces
  • This is one of the worst things that I've ever seen on this board ... fucking terrible
    TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawgPurpleReign
  • This is one of the worst things that I've ever seen on this board ... fucking terrible

Thank you for your service
    PurpleBazejhfstyle24RhythmicSlappingDawgMikeDamone