Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Interesting tidbit about Woodinville LT Cade Beresford's recruitment

After Chip Kelly was named the new UCLA coach, he called Cade and offered him a scholie.

It's curious that WSU, USC and UCLA all offered him, but Washington didn't. Makes you wonder why. The Huskies missed the boat on Woodinville's Andre Dillard, and I hope they're not doing it again with another Falcon.
WeakarmCobraKevininTacomaCougzzdoogieRhythmicSlappingDawg

Comments

• Sounds like Petersman needs to learn this ain't the WAC anymore.
    guntloveYellowSnowIce_HolmvikRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 17,753
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.
    SwayeCougzzdoogieRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.

They probably were not commitable
    jarlsbergraygunRhythmicSlappingDawghaie
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 14,086
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

dnc said:

I like him and would have been happy with as a Dawg, but let's be real, USC didn't offer him anything he could have actually signed.

This. Even if he had committed, he'd be on their waiver wire right now.

I've also heard that his recruitment is being run by some slimy local Woodinville reporter who is just looking for a money grab and associates with deviants.
    So your saying @DerekJohnson is the Gino Mariani of Cade’s recruitment?
    HuskyJWEsophagealFecesRhythmicSlappingDawgTommySQC
  • TequillaTequilla Posts: 13,073
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Andre Dillard is a nice P12 starter ... I doubt he is starting for UW though at anything other than G.

Cade will likely have a similar narrative for him ... he’s likely in the right spot for him.
    YellowSnowRhythmicSlappingDawgGreenRiverGatorz
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Posts: 1,698
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.

Another way of saying that it is better to be a big fish in a small pond rather than a guppy in the ocean.

Dude probably wants to get laid in the next four to five years.

TommySQC
  • He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.

His dad played OL for Boise State 92-93, maybe there's some small town influence there. Kwiatkowski was an asst then, that's the only crossover I saw at a glance.
    Dennis_DeYoungRhythmicSlappingDawgoregonblitzkrieg
  • Tequilla said:

Andre Dillard is a nice P12 starter ... I doubt he is starting for UW though at anything other than G.

Cade will likely have a similar narrative for him ... he’s likely in the right spot for him.

I actually think his ceiling is a higher than that. Would not be shocked if he develops in to a decent starter
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,855
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I think the big story here is Woodinville itself. They seem to be rolling right now, in a Public school, non-Bellevue sort of way.

DJ, can you link a story on their coaching staff?

Good luck to the Kid, btw.
    RhythmicSlappingDawg
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Posts: 6,719
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

After Chip Kelly was named the new UCLA coach, he called Cade and offered him a scholie.

It's curious that WSU, USC and UCLA all offered him, but Washington didn't. Makes you wonder why. The Huskies missed the boat on Woodinville's Andre Dillard, and I hope they're not doing it again with another Falcon.

Who the hell is Andre Dillard?
    Cougzzhaiebiak1
  • HuskyJW said:

Who the hell is Andre Dillard?
    WSU
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,855
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    JR- LT at WSU. PAC-12 honorable mention from Woodinville HS
    Cougzz
  • TTJTTJ Posts: 3,515
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

• doogie said:

I think the big story here is Woodinville itself. They seem to be rolling right now, in a Public school, non-Bellevue sort of way.

DJ, can you link a story on their coaching staff?

Good luck to the Kid, btw.

Do not legitimize Stalin's Falcoon boner.
    TommySQC