Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Interesting tidbit about Woodinville LT Cade Beresford's recruitment

2»

Comments

• Lol, so Petersen "missed out" on a kid four years ago who could potentially, maybe, have been competing for a starting spot with Kirkland, Sosebee, and Wattenberg this year at LG. Cool.

Nobody fucking cares about Dillard, and we definitely don't give a shit about Woodinville until they produce someone who is more than a "maybe we should offer him if we miss out on all our targets" level of talent.
    RhythmicSlappingDawgjhfstyle24
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 4,191
    Standard Supporter 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    edited December 2017

All I know is that WSU had an all american Continent who is 6 foot 9 and 375 pounds of pure steel meanness and I have yet to notice him during an Apple Cup

They also have a 245 lb All Universe DT who puts up stats are for losers that are amazing and a herculean effort. He was nothing speshial in the Apple Cup as well as I recall before getting kicked out.
    Just ask @creepycoug , Mata fucka is better than Vea because STATS
    Me and Creep have a non-aggression pact, but that's just a FS opinion if true.
  • He said he didn't take the LA trips because he prefers a small college town. I can understand that.

Maybe UW didn't offer since they know he doesn't want to go to UW?
  • haiehaie Posts: 4,543
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Andre Dillard? Seriously? They still haven’t scraped all of him off the field yet.
    PetermanrustysavageGreenRiverGatorzEsophagealFeces
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 4,883
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

All I know is that WSU had an all american Continent who is 6 foot 9 and 375 pounds of pure steel meanness and I have yet to notice him during an Apple Cup

They also have a 245 lb All Universe DT who puts up stats are for losers that are amazing and a herculean effort. He was nothing speshial in the Apple Cup as well as I recall before getting kicked out.
    Just ask @creepycoug , Mata fucka is better than Vea because STATS
    Me and Creep have a non-aggression pact, but that's just a FS opinion if true.
    U serious Clark?