Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

RhythmicSlappingDawg turning in a historic performance

HeNeedsMoreTime (aka Cockus) was averaging a staggering 33 posts a day at the time that he asked to be banned about three years ago. Like DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak, it was a record they said would stand forever.

Ever since @backthepack signed up as @RhythmicSlappingDawg on December 11, he is averaging 37 posts a day (590 posts in 16 days). I'm not sure whether to express admiration or schedule an intervention.
TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawgFire_Marshall_BillallpurpleallgoldoregonblitzkriegGladstoneKevininTacomajhfstyle24HUSKYFANATICAlexis

Comments

• HeNeedsMoreTime (aka Cockus) was averaging a staggering 33 posts a day at the time that he asked to be banned about three years ago. Like DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak, it was a record they said would stand forever.

Ever since @backthepack signed up as @RhythmicSlappingDawg on December 11, he is averaging 37 posts a day (590 posts in 16 days). I'm not sure whether to express admiration or schedule an intervention.

*chintervention
    Pitchfork51DerekJohnsonRhythmicSlappingDawgGrundleStiltzkinGwadFire_Marshall_BillDeepSeaZNorwegianHuskyCFetters_Nacho_LoverRubberfistguntloveMikeDamoneFenderbender123
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 6,170
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

HeNeedsMoreTime (aka Cockus) was averaging a staggering 33 posts a day at the time that he asked to be banned about three years ago. Like DiMaggio's 56 game hit streak, it was a record they said would stand forever.

He needs more time derek
    GrundleStiltzkinRhythmicSlappingDawgallpurpleallgoldDerekJohnsonRubberfist
  • edited December 2017

Your welcome.

I'll go jump off the Aurora now!
    Says the guy who's never even crossed the 520 Bridge.
    Ok!
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,865
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes

Shut the site down. No warning. Just gone.
    DerekJohnsonPitchfork51Mad_SonRubberfist
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Posts: 7,876
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited December 2017

Pedo State stalker poast of the day.
    Gladstone
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Posts: 1,698
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Says the poaster who has averaged 30 posts per day for over five years.

How many 16 day periods are in there where said poaster has averaged more than 37 poasts per day.

Enquiring minds want to know.

• Millennials need so many god damn participation trophies
    guntloveFire_Marshall_BillRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 20,792
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers

@RhythmicSlappingDawg

The next step in your development as a poster is to find a good balance. Take the time to write something good, and keep the readers wanting more. Don't spend 10 minutes making 10 shitty posts...spend it making one quality post.

I frequently find myself typing up posts, and then editing the shit out of them. I trim out the bullshit. Reword stuff so that it flows better. And for every post I type up that I actually submit, there's 1 or 2 that I type up and then say "this fucking sucks" and just delete the entire thing and don't post at all.

This post you're reading right now? Looks totally different than how I originally started writing it. And it's taken me about 15 minutes so far. That's right, 15 whole minutes of company time.

Obviously I'm not the world's greatest poster, but these are some things I've learned over the years that may help you in your journey to become a better poster. Just some advice for you to take or leave.

God bless you. God bless America. And God bless Hardcore Husky.

Fenderbender123Fire_Marshall_BillRhythmicSlappingDawg