Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

BREAKING: Luke Falk

2»

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,938
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

I like Falk. Pretty much the anti-Halliday in terms of likability. Got absolutely abused, hit, raped, and torn asunder. Never openly complained. Tough son of a bitch. Probably overrated and already has severe, severe CTE. But I like him.

sounds like falk was a leader in the classroom and that his major wasn't leading an offense. doesn't sound like that every decision he made in college was designed to get him to the nfl.
    Cougzz
  • doogiedoogie Posts: 5,789
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Imagine Brownsox but with Falk’s tuffness and lack of Basset Hound look of failure every time something goes wrong.
    CougzzTierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawgMisterEm
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,245
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    doogie said:

Imagine Brownsox but with Falk’s tuffness and lack of Basset Hound look of failure every time something goes wrong.

Unfortunately Bownsocks is tuffer than Falk but does have the rest of the shit package

Missed one start in three years and did the chopper
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 6,128
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

I like Falk. Pretty much the anti-Halliday in terms of likability. Got absolutely abused, hit, raped, and torn asunder. Never openly complained. Tough son of a bitch. Probably overrated and already has severe, severe CTE. But I like him.

sounds like falk was a leader in the classroom and that his major wasn't leading an offense. doesn't sound like that every decision he made in college was designed to get him to the nfl.
    What the fuck is a leader in the classroom?

I went to a friday morning accounting class wasted while drinking a mimosa and asked the TA to a date party.

Does that count
    TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 38,191
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

Gladstone said:

I went to a friday morning accounting class wasted while drinking a mimosa and asked the TA to a date party.

Does that count
    You know why
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 6,128
    Standard Supporter 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

Does that count
    You know why

oh youre wondering if she said yes?

no, she didnt.
    MisterEm
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Posts: 1,698
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Gladstone said:

Does that count
    You know why

oh youre wondering if she said yes?

no, she didnt.
    pics.

or it didn't happen.

TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawg