Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Village idiot confirms his small penis

2

Comments

  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 38,290
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

    Trump's troll level: God Mode.

    Give the man his due respect.
    pawzSoutherndawgMikeDamone
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Posts: 1,279
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    dnc said:

    Rocket Man and an obese orangutan escalating over who has the quicker and bigger trigger finger.

    What could go wrong?

    We both know they're both too pussy to actually #DoSomething, but the faux outrage is fun to watch.
    Two insane people threatening certain death for millions is “faux” outrage?

    Delridge was a more desperate place than I ever could have imagined. Stay safe in Mississippi.
    @dnc has always been one of my favorite classy posters. The man knows the detail of husky football and basketball like no other —For at least 20 years now going back to dm.c days.

    Gotta express my concern however.

    Delridge-to-NC-to Memphis-to Mississippi?

    There’s nowhere worse to go. Ts&Ps.
    dncpawzTierbsHsotBoobsFire_Marshall_Bill
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,342
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    dnc said:

    dnc said:

    dnc said:

    Rocket Man and an obese orangutan escalating over who has the quicker and bigger trigger finger.

    What could go wrong?

    We both know they're both too pussy to actually #DoSomething, but the faux outrage is fun to watch.
    Two insane people threatening certain death for millions is “faux” outrage?

    Delridge was a more desperate place than I ever could have imagined. Stay safe in Tennessee.
    Nothing is going to happen.

    Tweets like this are the definition of faux outrage. Or are you telling me he's really insane enough to believe anyone who doesn't try to oust the president should be imprisoned?

    The potus threatened a nuclear attack on North Korea in a tweet.

    You posted “faux outrage” from the Palmer report.

    Great equivalency as always.


    Trump's a nutjob, yet we all know he's not dropping any nukes. See also Lil Kim over in Norkland.

    Pretending their little dick measuring is anything to actually gaf about is only playing politics, nothing more.
    It's a typical distraction.

    Jesus. Get help
    Funny how you jump on stories about uranium one and stupid shit like that. But then say get help over a story like this.
    TierbsHsotBoobspawzRaceBannonHoustonHuskySoutherndawgMikeDamone
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Posts: 1,883
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.
    pawzCirrhosisDawgRaceBannonFire_Marshall_BillTierbsHsotBoobs
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,342
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Da fuq? So negotiating like an adult is seen as awful and shitty. But making fun of dropping nukes is now the standard behavior and you support that? Lol ok! Gurgle trumps balls just a little more will ya.
    pawzHoustonHuskyRaceBannonSoutherndawgTierbsHsotBoobsMikeDamone
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Posts: 1,883
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Da fuq? So negotiating like an adult is seen as awful and shitty. But making fun of dropping nukes is now the standard behavior and you support that? Lol ok! Gurgle trumps balls just a little more will ya.

    pawzRaceBannonSoutherndawgTierbsHsotBoobsDawgtona
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,342
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Da fuq? So negotiating like an adult is seen as awful and shitty. But making fun of dropping nukes is now the standard behavior and you support that? Lol ok! Gurgle trumps balls just a little more will ya.

    Lol then you go off the deep end and say I'm offended? Um no. But keep gurgling Trump's balls. Hope they are salty.
    pawzRaceBannonHoustonHuskySoutherndawg
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,911
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Yeah, that's dumb. There's a reason diplomats don't negotiate like real estate developers, leaving aside differences in language, culture and communication style that can cause messages to be badly garbled.

    The US and the USSR almost nuked each other at least twice during the Cold War that I'm aware of, and one of those was prevented only by random chance.

    This whole idiot fest we've got going on revolves around the fact that lil' Kim has nukes and ICBMs now. What are we going to do about NK now? Probably nothing. There's no solution to this problem that doesn't end with lots of death and destruction in Japan, South Korea, and possibly even the US.

    The NKs have created "facts on the ground" not dissimilar to those created by Israel, also with the help of a unilateral nuclear arms program, and also in spite of the opposition of most of the world.

    "Regime change" comes off the table, and containment becomes the goal. Gaddafi, Hussein, and Syria become the lesson. If you are a despot, you either need nukes to stay independent or you need to shelter under the wing of an illiberal regime like China or Russia (or, ideally, both).
    CirrhosisDawgHoustonHuskyRedRocketTierbsHsotBoobsEdwin_Bambino
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Posts: 1,883
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    NK isn't the Soviets nor Israel, and it was "diplomats" negotiating like "diplomats" for 20+ years that got the situation into the current mess it is. And its a big mess.

    Regime change never was on the table for us...nobody wants to take over a country that is basically living like its 500 years ago. China and SK may be forced to, but that's a them problem not a us problem.

    And Trump in his tacky way is making NK too much of a pariah to shelter under the wing of China and Russia, which is better negotiating than has happened in the last 20+ years.


    CirrhosisDawgAZDuckSoutherndawgPetermanTierbsHsotBoobs
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Posts: 1,883
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Da fuq? So negotiating like an adult is seen as awful and shitty. But making fun of dropping nukes is now the standard behavior and you support that? Lol ok! Gurgle trumps balls just a little more will ya.

    Lol then you go off the deep end and say I'm offended? Um no. But keep gurgling Trump's balls. Hope they are salty.
    You are offended but I will add being FS. To add to your really long list, Trump didn't "making fun of dropping nukes" despite you hysterically claiming otherwise, but reading much less comprehending is not a specialty of yours.

    RaceBannonSoutherndawgTierbsHsotBoobs
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,911
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

    NK isn't the Soviets nor Israel, and it was "diplomats" negotiating like "diplomats" for 20+ years that got the situation into the current mess it is. And its a big mess.

    Regime change never was on the table for us...nobody wants to take over a country that is basically living like its 500 years ago. China and SK may be forced to, but that's a them problem not a us problem.

    And Trump in his tacky way is making NK too much of a pariah to shelter under the wing of China and Russia, which is better negotiating than has happened in the last 20+ years.


    No amount of sanctions would have kept the NKs from building a bomb, only an invasion would have and the Chinese vetoed that in 1950. Diplomacy had nothing to do with it and the sanctions regime doesn't either.

    Any sovereign state that wants nukes badly enough can get them.
    HoustonHuskySoutherndawgRedRocketMikeDamoneTierbsHsotBoobs
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,436
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Back to boobs and fusion. The NY Times is now struggling as bad as boobs and hondo on trying to justify Obama spying on a political opponent.

    Never Trump National Review
    pawzHoustonHuskySoutherndawg
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Posts: 1,883
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 250 Answers 1000 Comments
    edited January 3
    Maybe, Maybe not. But not enforcing sanctions and giving regimes money, fuel oil, and everything else to prop them up when they structurally very weak (aka NK and Iran) is FS, which has been the "diplomatic" negotiating policy for the last 20+ years.

    And all its done is create a lot of messes in the world.
    RaceBannonpawzSoutherndawg
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,342
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    2001400ex said:

    2001400ex said:

    Its comedy seeing all the faux outrage on this...its like a bunch of folks here are 11 year old girls.

    All it is is a tacky way to put Un in his place...NK's negotiations for the last 20 years has involved blowing up some nukes/missiles to try and prove how important they are before they come to the negotiating table and get everything they can. Previously everybody has let them do it and for the most part given in to them...every time Un has been doing it in the last year Trump goes out of his way to put him in his place as not an equal. Its BSchool negotiating 101. The fact NK just contacted SK for the first time in 2 years reinforces that point.

    Getting the HondoFS, Boobs, and CirrhosisOfTheBrains of the world's panties in a wad is just an added bonus.

    Da fuq? So negotiating like an adult is seen as awful and shitty. But making fun of dropping nukes is now the standard behavior and you support that? Lol ok! Gurgle trumps balls just a little more will ya.

    Lol then you go off the deep end and say I'm offended? Um no. But keep gurgling Trump's balls. Hope they are salty.
    You are offended but I will add being FS. To add to your really long list, Trump didn't "making fun of dropping nukes" despite you hysterically claiming otherwise, but reading much less comprehending is not a specialty of yours.

    Ok!
    pawzHoustonHuskySoutherndawg
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,694
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Rocket Man and an obese orangutan escalating over who has the quicker and bigger trigger finger.

    What could go wrong?

    Actually it would be great to see Rocket man try to launch something at us. It would finally give us the juice to say Fuck China and make it an overflow parking lot for Hyundais and Kias.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,694
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

    NK isn't the Soviets nor Israel, and it was "diplomats" negotiating like "diplomats" for 20+ years that got the situation into the current mess it is. And its a big mess.

    Regime change never was on the table for us...nobody wants to take over a country that is basically living like its 500 years ago. China and SK may be forced to, but that's a them problem not a us problem.

    And Trump in his tacky way is making NK too much of a pariah to shelter under the wing of China and Russia, which is better negotiating than has happened in the last 20+ years.


    No amount of sanctions would have kept the NKs from building a bomb, only an invasion would have and the Chinese vetoed that in 1950. Diplomacy had nothing to do with it and the sanctions regime doesn't either.

    Any sovereign state that wants nukes badly enough can get them.
    There's a big difference in getting the material and then actually getting it to work as intended. Not any backwater nation can do that. You have to be watching and you have to do what you can to sabotage their efforts quietly. But when that doesn't work, then you have to take things into your own hands before they DO figure it out.

    Something that the last administration didn't care to do. Too busy fluffing fags I suppose.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,911
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    salemcoog said:

    AZDuck said:

    NK isn't the Soviets nor Israel, and it was "diplomats" negotiating like "diplomats" for 20+ years that got the situation into the current mess it is. And its a big mess.

    Regime change never was on the table for us...nobody wants to take over a country that is basically living like its 500 years ago. China and SK may be forced to, but that's a them problem not a us problem.

    And Trump in his tacky way is making NK too much of a pariah to shelter under the wing of China and Russia, which is better negotiating than has happened in the last 20+ years.


    No amount of sanctions would have kept the NKs from building a bomb, only an invasion would have and the Chinese vetoed that in 1950. Diplomacy had nothing to do with it and the sanctions regime doesn't either.

    Any sovereign state that wants nukes badly enough can get them.
    There's a big difference in getting the material and then actually getting it to work as intended. Not any backwater nation can do that. You have to be watching and you have to do what you can to sabotage their efforts quietly. But when that doesn't work, then you have to take things into your own hands before they DO figure it out.

    Something that the last administration didn't care to do. Too busy fluffing fags I suppose.
    You know the last administration successfully damaged the Iranian nuke program using an internet worm, right?

    Sooner or later a sovereign actor is going to figure it out, though.
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,694
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

    salemcoog said:

    AZDuck said:

    NK isn't the Soviets nor Israel, and it was "diplomats" negotiating like "diplomats" for 20+ years that got the situation into the current mess it is. And its a big mess.

    Regime change never was on the table for us...nobody wants to take over a country that is basically living like its 500 years ago. China and SK may be forced to, but that's a them problem not a us problem.

    And Trump in his tacky way is making NK too much of a pariah to shelter under the wing of China and Russia, which is better negotiating than has happened in the last 20+ years.


    No amount of sanctions would have kept the NKs from building a bomb, only an invasion would have and the Chinese vetoed that in 1950. Diplomacy had nothing to do with it and the sanctions regime doesn't either.

    Any sovereign state that wants nukes badly enough can get them.
    There's a big difference in getting the material and then actually getting it to work as intended. Not any backwater nation can do that. You have to be watching and you have to do what you can to sabotage their efforts quietly. But when that doesn't work, then you have to take things into your own hands before they DO figure it out.

    Something that the last administration didn't care to do. Too busy fluffing fags I suppose.
    You know the last administration successfully damaged the Iranian nuke program using an internet worm, right?

    Sooner or later a sovereign actor is going to figure it out, though.
    So if we damaged their nuke program, Why did we need to give back their MVP terrorists and Billions of Dollars in a failed attempt at easier monitoring?
    SoutherndawgHoustonHusky
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,436
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Stuck nut is Israeli
Sign In or Register to comment.