Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,259
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Sessions must go. He's also ineffective along with being a moron

They should have shipped him to Bama to run off Moore
    oregonblitzkrieg
  • AZDuckAZDuck Posts: 13,890
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    edited January 3
    I love it. Swim against the tide, assholes.
    TierbsHsotBoobsYellowSnowMikeDamonepawz
  • dncdnc Posts: 30,617
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,232
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    pawz said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeff-sessions-marijuana-adviser-wants-doctors-to-drug-test-everyone

Their plan is fucking insane. You think you own your body? Not so fast...

While it's a link you posted so I'm sure it's full of shit. That being said, if it's true, we actually agree on something.
    TierbsHsotBoobsMikeDamone
  • Sessions is his worst henchman. Needs to be fired now.
    pawzTierbsHsotBoobsYellowSnow
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Posts: 2,445
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    edited January 4
    Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 24,130
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall nothing special.

hash!tagBack2Booze

pawzRaceBannonTierbsHsotBoobsYellowSnow
  • Make your own edibles if you want potency, legal edibles are weak.
    pawzTierbsHsotBoobs
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 8,649
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

RaceBannonTierbsHsotBoobs
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 1,079
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Make your own edibles if you want potency, legal edibles are weak.

Nah in Cali just like in Washington the “recreational” edibles are pretty weak. Only 10 or 5 milligrams of THC a pop. So you either need to eat like 3 or 4 of them or just get a medical card for like 5 bucks and buy cheeba chews, which are 75 milligrams a pop. Those things send you off the planet.
    oregonblitzkriegTierbsHsotBoobs
  • Make your own edibles if you want potency, legal edibles are weak.

Nah in Cali just like in Washington the “recreational” edibles are pretty weak. Only 10 or 5 milligrams of THC a pop. So you either need to eat like 3 or 4 of them or just get a medical card for like 5 bucks and buy cheeba chews, which are 75 milligrams a pop. Those things send you off the planet.
    Never tried to get a medical card, you can buy them for 5 bucks huh?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Posts: 1,079
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Make your own edibles if you want potency, legal edibles are weak.

Never tried to get a medical card, you can buy them for 5 bucks huh?
    That was an over exaggeration but I think Eaze will literally let you buy one through their app for like 20.
    oregonblitzkrieg
  • dfleadflea Posts: 2,589
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Honestly Jeff Sessions belongs in a nursing home. Fuck that guy and trying to force his 1950’s worldview on 2018 America.

And double-fuck his worthless boss for not shit-canning him already.

Edwin_BambinoTierbsHsotBoobs
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Posts: 2,445
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    GrundleStiltzkinTierbsHsotBoobs
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,232
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited January 4
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    pawz