Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Show your support for what this community means to you:


Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)



Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

But why is Jeff Sessions a piece of shit?

1234568»

Comments

  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,671
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    dflea said:

    salemcoog said:



    Hi there!!!

    The Feds won't change the State laws for consumers. And Consumers will NEVER be targeted by the FEDS. It's the growers and Shopkeepers that MAY have problems. While legalized weed has certainly made getting supply easier. It is more expensive than the old days. So I could care less whether the shopkeepers and state legal growers get their shit pushed in.

    Where the fuck are you buying weed you fucking retard?



    In Oregon, decent weed is like $35-$45 an 1/8th at the shop. On the street... about half that if bought in any quantity.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,289
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

    Dems vs GOP is reaching too far in this discussion. Sessions is pushing this agenda because of investments he and his buddies have in the private prison system. It's not that hard.

    Like Race always says, "follow the money."

    If you're not watching Billions you're missing out. This was another plot line - a crooked fed judge that owned a private prison
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 38,203
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    Sledog said:

    Sledog said:

    The government doesn't get to pick and choose which laws to enforce. The Obozo era is over. HTH

    They do that all the time.

    HTH
    Prevalent in the Obingo administration.
    There is the racist crap we all love from you.
    AZDuckMikeDamone
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 8,662
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Dems vs GOP is reaching too far in this discussion. Sessions is pushing this agenda because of investments he and his buddies have in the private prison system. It's not that hard.

    Like Race always says, "follow the money."

    If you're not watching Billions you're missing out. This was another plot line - a crooked fed judge that owned a private prison
    The Throbber...err, Ax approves this message.

    RaceBannon
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 38,203
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    pawz said:

    Sledog said:

    The government doesn't get to pick and choose which laws to enforce. The Obozo era is over. HTH

    HondoFS POTD
    Sledog is legitimately dumber than Hondo.




















    Also Ty was worse than Gilby.
    AZDuckMikeDamone
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,289
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

    Dems vs GOP is reaching too far in this discussion. Sessions is pushing this agenda because of investments he and his buddies have in the private prison system. It's not that hard.

    Like Race always says, "follow the money."

    If you're not watching Billions you're missing out. This was another plot line - a crooked fed judge that owned a private prison
    The Throbber...err, Ax approves this message.

    I just rewatched seasons 1 and 2 to get ready for 3
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Posts: 8,662
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

    Dems vs GOP is reaching too far in this discussion. Sessions is pushing this agenda because of investments he and his buddies have in the private prison system. It's not that hard.

    Like Race always says, "follow the money."

    If you're not watching Billions you're missing out. This was another plot line - a crooked fed judge that owned a private prison
    The Throbber...err, Ax approves this message.

    I just rewatched seasons 1 and 2 to get ready for 3
    The swimming pool scene in Season 1 is the shit. Really underutilized asset in Season 2.

    Link buttfukr, I know.



    RaceBannon
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,241
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

    dflea said:

    salemcoog said:



    Hi there!!!

    The Feds won't change the State laws for consumers. And Consumers will NEVER be targeted by the FEDS. It's the growers and Shopkeepers that MAY have problems. While legalized weed has certainly made getting supply easier. It is more expensive than the old days. So I could care less whether the shopkeepers and state legal growers get their shit pushed in.

    Where the fuck are you buying weed you fucking retard?



    In Oregon, decent weed is like $35-$45 an 1/8th at the shop. On the street... about half that if bought in any quantity.
    So you are saying there is quantity discounts? But you should compare that to something not bought in quantity? Da fuq?
  • pawzpawz Posts: 4,388
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

    pawz said:

    Sledog said:

    The government doesn't get to pick and choose which laws to enforce. The Obozo era is over. HTH

    HondoFS POTD
    Sledog is legitimately dumber than Hondo.




















    Also Ty was worse than Gilby.
    Meh. This is just classic confirmation bias. It's telling because you want it to be telling. But these exact comments are made by retarded hacks every single time there's a regime change. Sometimes they're telling, sometimes they're not. Time will tell.

    Either way it will not be chinteresting.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,671
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

    salemcoog said:

    dflea said:

    salemcoog said:



    Hi there!!!

    The Feds won't change the State laws for consumers. And Consumers will NEVER be targeted by the FEDS. It's the growers and Shopkeepers that MAY have problems. While legalized weed has certainly made getting supply easier. It is more expensive than the old days. So I could care less whether the shopkeepers and state legal growers get their shit pushed in.

    Where the fuck are you buying weed you fucking retard?



    In Oregon, decent weed is like $35-$45 an 1/8th at the shop. On the street... about half that if bought in any quantity.
    So you are saying there is quantity discounts? But you should compare that to something not bought in quantity? Da fuq?
    Engrish muthafukkah!!!! Do you speak it?
Sign In or Register to comment.