Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Rosen and Darnold declare for NFL

2»

Comments

• AlexisAlexis Posts: 1,332
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes
    Whichever NFL GM takes either of these guys in the top 3 picks will be looking for work in 3 years.

COOK IT!!IILL!!
    chuckdncRhythmicSlappingDawgTierbsHsotBoobs
  • chuckchuck Posts: 1,610
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes
    Alexis said:

Whichever NFL GM takes either of these guys in the top 3 picks will be looking for work in 3 years.

COOK IT!!IILL!!

Agreed. Darnold has a slim chance of panning out. Rosen has zero chance. Can't be a pussy in the NFL. I wouldn't use a first round pick on either of them.
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,245
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    I agree with @Gladstone that another year at SC would only make Darnold worse so why not get paid bust or not
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 27,245
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    dnc said:

Alexis said:

COOK IT!!IILL!!

I agree but I like them both better than Jared Goff when he came out and it turns out he just needed legit coaching.

I wouldn't take them high but I'm not going to say they have no shot after Goff.
    Excellent point. Dude didn't even know where the sun rises. @BearsWiin
  • dncdnc Posts: 30,612
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

dnc said:

Alexis said:

COOK IT!!IILL!!

I agree but I like them both better than Jared Goff when he came out and it turns out he just needed legit coaching.

I wouldn't take them high but I'm not going to say they have no shot after Goff.
    Excellent point. Dude didn't even know where the sun rises. @BearsWiin
    @SonnyDykes!!! True???
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,938
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

If I'm Cleveland, I might trade down.

cleveland is so fucking stupid they'll probably trade up with their 4th pick to get darnold 2nd after taking rosen with the 1st.

instant qb competition!
    TierbsHsotBoobs
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 168
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes

If I'm Cleveland, I might trade down.

cleveland is so fucking stupid they'll probably trade up with their 4th pick to get darnold 2nd after taking rosen with the 1st.

instant qb competition!
    I know you're being sarcastic but this is still a better draft strategy than Cleveland has managed before.
    TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawg