Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Are you fucking kidding me?

This whole fucking time since Petersen has been here Bonerpop has been our recruiting coordinator! The job that is supposed to go to the best recruiter and most charismatic coach on staff who is supposed to recruit our top targets regardless of position is being manned by this lazy fat fuck with no swag? That explains a lot. Bonerpop doesn't even interact with kids on fucking Twitter he's so lazy. He's done absolutely nothing impressive as a recruiter. This is why I get pissed at stupid doogs who's response to everything is "I trust Coach Pete." Petersen is a great coach and mentor but still has some learning to do and some changes to make if he wants to win recruiting battles against the big boys. Bama has Tosh. USC has Nansen. The job of recruiting coordinator and the pay bump that comes with it is supposed to go your most relentless recruiter. Somebody who loves it and is great at it. Not some lazy, boring motherfucker like Bonerpop. We better not be done with coaching changes. Some nobody DB coach with only four years of experience and zero experience at the Power-5 level ain't good enough.
PurpleBazeTierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawgJaWarrenJaHookerEsophagealFecesHUSKYFANATICbananasnblondesDennis_DeYoungMrsPetersenMisterEm

Comments

• WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,670
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    i think he getting his couch put on a forced sale
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 13,855
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    BallzDeep is stru-gg-ling!
    GrundleStiltzkinRhythmicSlappingDawgAtomicDawg
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Posts: 1,722
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes 1000 Comments
    Wow

What.tha.fuck?
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,551
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Excellent bored choice as always.

I was under the impression the recruiting board is for topics related to fucking recruits. Not current coaches and possible coaching changes so I posted it on this board bitch. Deal with it.
    RhythmicSlappingDawgbananasnblondesTierbsHsotBoobsWeakarmCobrajhfstyle24dncIce_HolmvikKevininTacoma
  • uziuzi Posts: 916
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Is there some background or context for this? Was there a big development today?

(I'm out of the country, so relying on this site for news)
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,551
    edited January 8
    uzi said:

Is there some background or context for this? Was there a big development today?

No nothing happened. Just a random observation that shocked and disturbed me. That is all.
  • BallzDeep said:

I was under the impression the recruiting board is for topics related to fucking recruits. Not current coaches and possible coaching changes so I posted it on this board bitch. Deal with it.
    Live look-in at ballzdeep currently throwing a tantrum:

ExtraChrisB
  • uzi said:

No.
    Neighbor2972
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Posts: 7,351
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

This whole fucking time since Petersen has been here Bonerpop has been our recruiting coordinator! The job that is supposed to go to the best recruiter and most charismatic coach on staff who is supposed to recruit our top targets regardless of position is being manned by this lazy fat fuck with no swag? That explains a lot. Bonerpop doesn't even interact with kids on fucking Twitter he's so lazy. He's done absolutely nothing impressive as a recruiter. This is why I get pissed at stupid doogs who's response to everything is "I trust Coach Pete." Petersen is a great coach and mentor but still has some learning to do and some changes to make if he wants to win recruiting battles against the big boys. Bama has Tosh. USC has Nansen. The job of recruiting coordinator and the pay bump that comes with it is supposed to go your most relentless recruiter. Somebody who loves it and is great at it. Not some lazy, boring motherfucker like Bonerpop. We better not be done with coaching changes. Some nobody DB coach with only four years of experience and zero experience at the Power-5 level ain't good enough.

Do you have any idea what the recruiting coordinator does?
    AtomicDawgRhythmicSlappingDawgHuskyJWRoadDawg55
  • BallzDeep said:

Live look-in at ballzdeep currently throwing a tantrum:

You’re not off the hook just because Ballz took the Worst Poster title belt from you.
    #Blessed
    guntlove
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Posts: 1,388

BallzDeep said:

Rhetorical question?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Posts: 968
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    BallzDeep said:

I was under the impression the recruiting board is for fucking recruits. Not current coaches so I posted it on this board bitch. Deal with it.
    Awesome! Thanks for the update
    WeakarmCobraRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Posts: 66
    100 Up Votes 100 Awesomes 10 Comments Name Dropper

BallzDeep said:

Yeah, follow bunch a hot bitches on twatter all day
    TIL I could've been a recruiting coordinator
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,229
    I thought it was universally agreed that Bonerpppper is gone to OSU after the Feb signing day (and hopefully Gregory as well?) Seeing as JSmiff’s staff is still two couches short according to the OSU website.

Did Roof and Ektard not connect these dots for you?
    guntlove
  • dncdnc Posts: 30,639
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    uzi said:

Nothing changed with me
    GrundleStiltzkin