Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

WOOF! Eason

BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,551
250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
Boom! Now there's absolutely zero chance we suck at QB after Browning. We're going to be really good in 2019!
Dennis_DeYoungWeakarmCobraRhythmicSlappingDawgFreeChavezPetermantheLSkidIce_HolmvikYellowSnowNeighbor2972NEsnake12GladstoneTommySQCEsophagealFecesUW_Doog_BotAtomicDawgLaZorisTierbsHsotBoobsPostGameOrangeSlicesPurpleReignNeGgaPlEaSepat_hmminion_doogpawzDodgyBlokePurpleBaze

Comments

• BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,551

The script says Pete will go with Haener because he lives in the film room. First guy at practice and last to leave. Lunch pail/hard hat mentality.

Wouldn't surprise me at all but I think Eason got a wake up call at Georgia and is coming home to get his shit together and get to the NFL. No more frat boy shit. Just business. My money is on Eason for 2019.
    TequillaEsophagealFecesTierbsHsotBoobsNeGgaPlEaSedoogieDodgyBlokePurpleBaze
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 14,085
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

The script says Pete will go with Haener because he lives in the film room. First guy at practice and last to leave. Lunch pail/hard hat mentality.

Wouldn't surprise me at all but I think Eason got a wake up call at Georgia and is coming home to get his shit together and get to the NFL. No more frat boy shit. Just business. My money is on Eason for 2019.
    I was mostly kidding. Pete isn't an idiot, if Haener is the starter in 2019 it's because he legitimately beat out everyone. Browning had ZERO competition coming into UW. All he had to do was beat KJ and Lindy. Combine that with shitty QB recruiting the next couple of years and he has been gift wrapped 4 years of starting at UW.
    dncDennis_DeYoungRhythmicSlappingDawgUW_Doog_BotMrsPetersenNorwegianHusky
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Posts: 5
    Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Too soon to say that Skinny will collect all of the Mormon wives when we play them in 2019? Asking for a friend.
    BlastDoorRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • BallzDeepBallzDeep Posts: 1,551
    If you never watched Eason's Senior year highlights because he wasn't going to UW I highly recommend you watch them now and do so alone in a room with the door locked.

TierbsHsotBoobsGladstoneNeGgaPlEaSeRhythmicSlappingDawgtheLSkidRDRPineapplePiratePurpleBaze
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 18,605
    Standard Supporter 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    If only he could play next year.
    DooglesBallzDeepTierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawg
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,229
    Doogles said:

The lesson is never rely on the paper depth chart to make enrollment decisions. The AAU mentality has fucked these kids up.

Skinny went to Georgia to instant start seeing Browning was "entrenched".

Ironic if he came here he would for sure have the keys by now as a true Jr/rsoph .

I don't want to live in a world where Pete wouldn't bench Browning if Skinny was behind him. Browning was so bad this year, and that's coming from fan boy #1.

Eason committed to Georgia before Browning even enrolled at UW although I do remember something about Richt promising Eason he wouldn't take a qb in 2015 (Brownings class.) Was that a major factor in Eason's decision? I thought it was just a little recruiting trick since for some reason Georgia missed on everyone in 2015 anyways.

Also I know we like to think we were second but it also seemed he/his camp instantly disliked Petersen and were certain about leaving the state. Even when Richt was fired it was Florida he almost flipped to.
    dncRhythmicSlappingDawgEsophagealFeces
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Posts: 2,229

If only he could play next year.

There has got to be someone in his family that is ill. Especially in Lake Stevens.
    TierbsHsotBoobsDeepDawg