Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

WOOF! Eason

2»

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Posts: 188
    500 Awesomes 100 Up Votes 100 Comments Third Anniversary

Doogles said:

The lesson is never rely on the paper depth chart to make enrollment decisions. The AAU mentality has fucked these kids up.

Skinny went to Georgia to instant start seeing Browning was "entrenched".

Ironic if he came here he would for sure have the keys by now as a true Jr/rsoph .

I don't want to live in a world where Pete wouldn't bench Browning if Skinny was behind him. Browning was so bad this year, and that's coming from fan boy #1.

Eason committed to Georgia before Browning even enrolled at UW although I do remember something about Richt promising Eason he wouldn't take a qb in 2015 (Brownings class.) Was that a major factor in Eason's decision? I thought it was just a little recruiting trick since for some reason Georgia missed on everyone in 2015 anyways.

Also I know we like to think we were second but it also seemed he/his camp instantly disliked Petersen and were certain about leaving the state. Even when Richt was fired it was Florida he almost flipped to.
    I'm pretty sure it was Jonathan Smith that they didn't like.

I still will not believe that he is coming here until he is enrolled.
    I just barely heard the end of it today, but I'm pretty sure I heard Dan Patrick say Eason's family communicated w/Notre Dame re transfer, and that ND responded that they weren't interested.
    TierbsHsotBoobsRhythmicSlappingDawgoregonblitzkrieg
  • animateanimate Posts: 529
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    This I can believe. I don't think skinny wants to be under the local microscope to a significant degree ... but if it's the way it shakes out well ...
    BallzDeepNeGgaPlEaSeRhythmicSlappingDawgdoogie
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 4,670
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    So 2019 will be speacial?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Posts: 1,119
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes

Doogles said:

The lesson is never rely on the paper depth chart to make enrollment decisions. The AAU mentality has fucked these kids up.

Skinny went to Georgia to instant start seeing Browning was "entrenched".

Ironic if he came here he would for sure have the keys by now as a true Jr/rsoph .

I don't want to live in a world where Pete wouldn't bench Browning if Skinny was behind him. Browning was so bad this year, and that's coming from fan boy #1.

Eason committed to Georgia before Browning even enrolled at UW although I do remember something about Richt promising Eason he wouldn't take a qb in 2015 (Brownings class.) Was that a major factor in Eason's decision? I thought it was just a little recruiting trick since for some reason Georgia missed on everyone in 2015 anyways.

Also I know we like to think we were second but it also seemed he/his camp instantly disliked Petersen and were certain about leaving the state. Even when Richt was fired it was Florida he almost flipped to.
    I'm pretty sure it was Jonathan Smith that they didn't like.

I still will not believe that he is coming here until he is enrolled.
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that Smith Molested Eason on a visit or something.
    UW_Doog_BotTierbsHsotBoobsEsophagealFeces
  • PassionPassion Posts: 3,639
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

If you never watched Eason's Senior year highlights because he wasn't going to UW I highly recommend you watch them now and do so alone in a room with the door locked.

Too physically gifted to play QB in our system. Makes me question his mental dedication and emotional toughness.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Posts: 227
    250 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes Photogenic
    now we have 4 fucking abs named Jake.... 4....
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Posts: 212
    500 Awesomes 250 Up Votes 100 Comments First Anniversary
    edited January 16
    Where do these people come from? Is it just a limp-dicked, effeminate Seattle thing? Maybe @TierbsHsotBoobs can comment?

Huskycomeback
    5 days ago

If he doesn't mind competing why not stay at Georgia and win the job back? Now he has to battle it out against two guys instead of one. It seems that if he is healthy that he could easily compete for his old job back. Part of me thinks he wishes he would have stayed home to begin with and the departure of Richt was more of an issue than he thought it would be. Part of me thinks its a little unfair to Yankoff and Sirmon especially so short after they signed their LOIs. Add in how this could affect our future with Dylan Morris and it only adds another layer. I'm so confused on what to think lol.

I want UW football to have its best chance at success, but we should also be fair to those that have committed and have been committed already versus those that originally chose other schools during their recruitment. If we get Eason fine, but we should release Sirmon or Yankoff from their LOIs if it changes their minds that much. If it does happen to change their minds that much, Eason may not be worth bringing on board....
    TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannonRhythmicSlappingDawgPurpleBazeUW_Doog_Bot