Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

PM to Dawg In North Carolina

Fuck do you always have to be right? DNC hoops guru...Romar and the 4 guard line up can go deep in the tournament. All can penetrate

Comments

• What tournament? The NIT?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Posts: 2,831
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    edited November 2013
    If Romar would stop coaching these guys and just throw out the ball, this team could be decent. Fuck the high post.
  • dncdnc Posts: 28,829
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award

Fuck do you always have to be right? DNC hoops guru...Romar and the 4 guard line up can go deep in the tournament. All can penetrate

I don't know if I'd go all that far. I do think 25 minutes a game of 4 guards would allow them to maybe contend for an NCAA berth, which is a lot more than they're going to get with the crap they're putting on the court right now.

Wilcox is doing a little too much ballhandling right now though, way overdribbled a couple of times in the first half, cost us easy buckets on the other end.

Blackwell appears to be a worthy post. Kemp is mediocre at best. Gilles would suck at a lower level...

At least the guards have some ability. Throw them out there together and let them run. It's not like Blackwell's a statue.
    NeGgaPlEaSeMikeDamone
  • dhdawgdhdawg Posts: 11,860
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    this team isn't a tourney team, I don't care if brad fucking stevens is on the sidelines they suck
    [Deleted User]
  • dncdnc Posts: 28,829
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    dhdawg said:

this team isn't a tourney team, I don't care if brad fucking stevens is on the sidelines they suck

Brad Stevens takes this team to the round of 32, at least.

They aren't great, but there's talent.

NeGgaPlEaSe
  • dhdawgdhdawg Posts: 11,860
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Disagree maybe with Simmons but this team can't rebound, that's a tough fix for any coach
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Posts: 36,438
    Swaye's Wigwam 25000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Agrees
    Neither "side." It was one character.

Your characterization of "side" is Identity Politics 101, and therein lies the problem.
    seatownfunk