Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 13,852
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes
    Butthuffer is back!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 13,852
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Both PurpleJ and BTP swear to me that it wasn't J. I don't fully buy it. 172 spazz-filled posts in four days tells me otherwise. But in the spirit of Christmas, I'm taking BTP at his word.

A kinder, gentler Stalin...
    BasemanFire_Marshall_Bill
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Posts: 12,241
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

Both PurpleJ and BTP swear to me that it wasn't J. I don't fully buy it. 172 spazz-filled posts in four days tells me otherwise. But in the spirit of Christmas, I'm taking BTP at his word.

Zero chance it was BTP. I figured you could tell from the IP address.
    dncRhythmicSlappingDawgMikeDamone
  • dncdnc Posts: 30,639
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award
    2001400ex said:

Disagree

BTP hasn't shitpoasted in days while Sandusky doog was busy chinning everything in sight.

Easy maff.
    PurpleBazeRedRocketRhythmicSlappingDawgTierbsHsotBoobsPassion
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 17,745
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    2001400ex said:

I didn't even get so far as checking the IPs. PurpleJ emailed me defending our young lad. Then BTP emailed me swearing he was the one doing all the shitposting.
    RhythmicSlappingDawgPurpleBazeTierbsHsotBoobs
  • salemcoogsalemcoog Posts: 6,670
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

I didn't even get so far as checking the IPs. PurpleJ emailed me defending our young lad. Then BTP emailed me swearing he was the one doing all the shitposting.
    What about @DawgDaze71 ? If that's not a banned alt handle, I'm not sure what one is.
  • pawzpawz Posts: 4,388
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

Has anybody seen SFJ and BTP together in the same room?

That's what I thought.
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 4,865
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

In J we trust.
  • Both PurpleJ and BTP swear to me that it wasn't J. I don't fully buy it. 172 spazz-filled posts in four days tells me otherwise. But in the spirit of Christmas, I'm taking BTP at his word.

Bring back our J.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Posts: 1,941
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes

white knighting for that fuck is a new kind of low.
    TierbsHsotBoobsdncFire_Marshall_Billpawz